Tezpur University Recruitment 2019 - Tezpur University invites applications for recruitment of 02 Research Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.tezu.ernet.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Tezpur
University Recruitment 2018 02 Research Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Tezpur University
Job Category: Assam Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Assam
Latest Tezpur University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Tezpur
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Tezpur University Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
PhD in English Language Education / Linguistics / English / Education
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
PhD in English Language Education / Linguistics / English / Education
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
40 Years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
28 Years
|
Go
through Tezpur University official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 36,000/-
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs.14,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University:
Selection Procedure:
Tezpur University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Tezpur University Research Associate-I, Project Assistant Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Tezpur University
Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.tezu.ernet.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with
original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificate from 10th standard
onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable) and a copy of recent
Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview. An application with detail of
CV, educational qualification and contact address / numbers may be sent in
advance to the Principal Investigator
(PI), Dr. Sarat Kumar Doley, Assistant Professor, Department of English and
Foreign Languages, Tezpur University through
email to dolesar@tezu.ernet.in on or before 28/04/2019.
Walk in Venue:
|
Department
of English and Foreign Languages, Tezpur University
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
28 Apr 2019 11:00 AM
|
Tezpur
University Research Associate-I, Project Assistant Official Notification &
Application Link:
Tezpur University
Official Website Career Page
|
|
Tezpur University
Official Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-