NIMH Recruitment 2019 - NIMH invites applications for recruitment of 05 Project Scientist, Project Fellow Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nimh.gov.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIMH
Recruitment 2018 05 Project Scientist Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Miners’ Health
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Nagpur,
Maharashtra
Latest NIMH Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIMH
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Scientist
|
01 Post
|
2.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
02 Posts
|
3.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
02 Posts
|
Total
|
05 Posts
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIMH Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Scientist
|
M.Sc./BE
Experience: Min. 4 years experience in Environmental Studies
|
2.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
B.Sc. in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Science)
|
3.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics/Environmental Science)
OR
BE (Instrumentation/Mining/Electronics)
OR
Diploma in Engg. (lnstrumentation/ Mining/Electronics)with 1 year
experience in Environmental Studies like Dust/Noise monitoring
OR
B.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Environmental Science) with 1 year experience
in Environmental Studies like DusVNoise monitoring
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Scientist
|
30 Years
|
2.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
30 Years
|
3.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
35 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIMH official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Scientist
|
Rs.35,000 per month
|
2.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
Rs.35,000 per month
|
3.
|
Project Fellow (Grade-I)
|
Rs.35,000 per month
|
Selection Procedure for NIMH:
Selection Procedure:
NIMH may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NIMH Project Scientist Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIMH Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nimh.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
National
Institute of Miners' Health, JNARDDC.Campus, Opp. Wadi Police Station,
Amravati Road, Wadi, Nagpur-440023.
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
08.05.2019
|
NIMH Project
Scientist Official Notification & Application Link:
NIMH Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIMH Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-