IIHR Recruitment 2019 - IIHR invites applications for recruitment of 10 Young Professional - I, Young Professional - II, Field/Lab Assistant Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iihr.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIHR
Recruitment 2018 10 YP I, YP II, Field/ LA Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Bhubaneshwar
Odisha
Latest IIHR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIHR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
Vegetable Grafting: Establishment of model vegetable grafting nursery
for tackling soil related biotic & abiotic constraints in Odisha”
|
||
01
|
Young Professional - II
|
01
|
"Establishment of
Virus Indexing Laboratory for Horticultural Industry in Odisha"
|
||
02
|
Young Professional - II
|
01
|
03
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
04
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
01
|
SEEDS: Social and
Economic Empowerment through Dedicated Seed Production clusters for vegetable
crops in Odisha”
|
||
05
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
06
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
"Establishment of
a Post-harvest cum Quality analysis laboratory for Enhancing market value of
Fruits (Under RKVY)"
|
||
07
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
08
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
01
|
Establishment of a
Model Nursery for production of quality planting materials of pineapple in
Odisha (Under MIDH)
|
||
09
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
Total
|
10
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIHR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Young Professional - II
|
M.Sc (Agri / Hort. / Biotechnology / Life Sciences
|
02
|
Young Professional - II
|
M.Sc (Agri) in Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life
Sciences
|
03
|
Young Professional - I
|
Graduate (BSc Agri/ Horti/ Biotech/ Micro/ Botany)
|
04
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
+2 Vocational
|
05
|
Young Professional - I
|
B.Sc. / B.Com in any stream Experience requirement: Experience in
office management pertaining to seed/planting material production
|
06
|
Young Professional - I
|
B.Sc. in any stream Experience requirement: Experience in working in
seed laboratory and seed processing for marketing, experience lab activities
for testing seed purity, health etc.
|
07
|
Young Professional - I
|
Graduate
|
08
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
+2 Vocational in Horticulture
|
09
|
Young Professional - I
|
Graduate
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21 to 45 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIHR official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Fellowship / Remuneration
|
01
|
Young Professional - II
|
Rs. 25,000 PM
|
02
|
Young Professional - II
|
Rs. 25,000 PM
|
03
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
04
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
Rs. 12,000 PM
|
05
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
06
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
07
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
08
|
Field/Lab Assistant
|
Rs. 12,000 PM
|
09
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
Selection Procedure for IIHR:
Selection Procedure:
IIHR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIHR YP I, YP II, Field/ LA Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IIHR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.iihr.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Central
Horticultural Experiment Station (ICAR-IIHR), Aiginia, Bhubaneswar-751019
Odisha
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
10 May 2019 09:30
|
IIHR YP I, YP
II, Field/ LA Official Notification & Application Link:
IIHR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIHR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-