CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 35 Project Assistant Level I Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIMFR
Recruitment 2018 35 Project Assistant Level I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Total No of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Dhanbad,
Jharkhand
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Qualification with a minimum of 55% marks
|
No. of Post
|
B.Sc or B.Sc Hons In Geology
|
15 Posts
|
B.Sc or B.Sc Hons In Chemistry
|
10 Posts
|
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
|
10 Posts
|
Total
|
35 Posts
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CIMFR
Recruitment 2019
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
28 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level I
|
Rs.15000 Per month
|
Selection Procedure for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIMFR Project Assistant Level I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Venue
|
P O- FRI, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad
|
Walk-in Date
& Time for Level-I, Sub: Geology
|
22 Apr 2019 at 10:30 AM
|
Walk-in Date
& Time for Level-I, Sub: Chemistry
|
23 Apr 2019 at 10:30 AM
|
Walk-in Date
& Time for Level-I, Sub: Mechanical Engineering
|
24 Apr 2019 at 10:30 AM
|
Candidate
must report up to
|
11:30 AM
|
CIMFR Project
Assistant Level I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIMFR Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-