NIMR Recruitment 2019 - NIMR invites applications for recruitment of 44 Technical Assistant (Life Sciences), Technician-I, Laboratory Attendant-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nimr.org.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 19.04.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIMR
Recruitment 2018 44 Technical Assistant, Technician Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Malaria Research
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 44
Job Location: Delhi
Latest NIMR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIMR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)
|
14
|
2.
|
Technician-I
|
26
|
3.
|
Laboratory Attendant-I
|
04
|
Total
|
44
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIMR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)
|
First class three years' Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences
|
2.
|
Technician-I
|
12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at
least one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
|
3.
|
Laboratory Attendant-I
|
10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one
years working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered
laboratory.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)
|
30 years
|
2.
|
Technician-I
|
28 years
|
3.
|
Laboratory Attendant-I
|
18-25 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIMR official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)
|
Pay Level - 06 in the Pay Matrix (₹35,400 + 1, 12,400) +usual allowance
as per 7th CPC.
|
2.
|
Technician-I
|
Pay Level - 02 in the Pay Matrix (₹19,900 + 63,200) + usual allowances
as per 7th CPC.
|
3.
|
Laboratory Attendant-I
|
Pay Level - 01 in the Pay Matrix (₹18,000 + 56,900) + usual allowances
as per 7th CPC.
|
Selection Procedure for NIMR:
Selection Procedure:
NIMR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.300/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Nil
|
How to apply
for NIMR Technical Assistant, Technician Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.nimr.org.in. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “ICMR-National
Institute of Ma laria Research. Sector-8. Dwarka. New Delhi-110077” super-scribing
the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or
before 19.04.2019
Important
Dates for NIMR Technical Assistant, Technician Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
13.02.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
19.04.2019
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
19.04.2019
|
NIMR Technical
Assistant, Technician Official Notification & Application Link:
NIMR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIMR Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-