NIACL
Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019 announced at www.newindia.co.in website. NIACL Result, Cut
Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2019 Released Official Website at www.newindia.co.in.
NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019: Hello Aspirants!!! The New
India Assurance Co. Ltd conducted examination for recruit of Administrative
Officers (Scale-I) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the
candidates are eagerly waiting for NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Results
2019. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information
about NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) results 2019.
Advertisements
Advertisements
|
NIACL Administrative
Officers (Scale-I) Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
The New India
Assurance Co. Ltd
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.newindia.co.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
22.03.2019
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Administrative
Officers (Scale-I)
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Jan/Feb 2019
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download NIACL
Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019
1.
Candidates who want to download NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019
must visit the official website www.newindia.co.in
2.
Find the NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your NIACL Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
NIACL Administrative Officers
(Scale-I) Result 2019:
Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for NIACL Written Exam:
The
NIACL Recruitment 2019 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. Administrative
Officers (Scale-I) Result 2019 is provided only to aspirants attended the
exams. Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.
