IACS Recruitment 2019 - IACS invites applications for recruitment of 01 Research Associate-I Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iacs.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IACS
Recruitment 2018 01 Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kolkata
Latest IACS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IACS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IACS Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
A candidate should have a first class or a high second class B.Sc.
& M.Sc. degree in Biology with minimum average marks of 55% and has
obtained Ph.D. The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Biology and
research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in
the field of Biological chemistry. Preference will be given to candidates
with research experience in animal/human cell culture and knowledge on usual
molecular biological techniques including Total RNA isolation, PCR, CHIP,
gene silencing, immunohistochemistry etc.
|
Age Limit: Go through IACS official Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for IACS:
Selection Procedure:
IACS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IACS Research Associate-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IACS Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.iacs.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
School of
Biological Sciences, C V Raman Hall, Main Building, IACS.
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
04 Apr 2019 04:00 PM
|
IACS Research
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
IACS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IACS Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-