CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 50 Project Assistant Level I & II Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIMFR
Recruitment 2018 50 Project Assistant Level I & II Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Bilaspur
(Chhatisgarh)
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level I
|
40
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level II
|
10
|
Total
|
50
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification with a minimum of 55% marks
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level I
|
B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in Geology
B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in
Chemistry Chemical Engineering
Mining Engineering
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level II
|
M. Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech) in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Mining Engineering
M. Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level I
|
28 Years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level II
|
30 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level I
|
Rs. 15000
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level II
|
Rs. 20000
|
Selection Procedure for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIMFR Project Assistant Level I & II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-CIMFR,
Bilaspur Regional Center, 27, Kholi Chowk, Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh- 495001
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
2, 3, 4, 5, 8 & 9 April 2019 at 10:00 AM onwards
|
CIMFR Project
Assistant Level I & II Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIMFR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-