CFTRI Recruitment 2019 - CFTRI invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project Assistant Level-I, Research Associate Level-I Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cftri.com. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CFTRI
Recruitment 2018 02 Project Assistant Level-I, Research Associate Level-I
Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Food Technological Research Institute
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Mysore (Karnataka)
Latest CFTRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CFTRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Research Associate Level-I
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CFTRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
First class B.Sc./ B.Tech. in Biology/ Botany/ Chemistry with good
academic records
|
2.
|
Research Associate Level-I
|
First class M.Tech. in Life Science/ Chemistry/ Bioengineering/
Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ structural biology or related areas,
with good academic records and with 2 years of research experience/ Ph.D
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
25 years
|
2.
|
Research Associate Level-I
|
35 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CFTRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 8,000 per
month
|
2.
|
Research Associate Level-I
|
36,000 plus 20% HRA per month
|
Selection Procedure for CFTRI:
Selection Procedure:
CFTRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CFTRI Project Assistant Level-I, Research Associate Level-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CFTRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cftri.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Dr. Balaji
Prakash, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Molecular Nutrition,
CSIR-CFTRI Mysore
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
14 Mar 2019 11:30 AM
|
CFTRI Official
Notification & Application Link:
CFTRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CFTRI Official
Notification PDF
|
|
CFTRI Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-