CCMB Recruitment 2019 - CCMB invites Online applications for recruitment of 13 JRF, Project Research Associate-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ccmb.res.in from 25.03.2019 to 20.04.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
CCMB
Recruitment 2018 13 JRF, Project Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Hyderabad
Latest CCMB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CCMB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
JRF
|
10
|
2.
|
Project Research Associate-I
|
03
|
Total
|
13
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CCMB Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
JRF
|
MSc/ BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/
Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Genetics/ Life Sciences with 55% or equivalent +
Must be familiar with analysis of Next Generation Sequencing datasets and
Linux environment and use of command-line tools. Working knowledge of
Python/R is highly desirable though not mandatory.
|
2.
|
Project Research Associate-I
|
PhD in Bioinformatics/Computer Science/ Biological sciences + Must have
at least 3 years of working experience with Next Generation Sequencing
datasets and well versed with Linux /bash and routine command line tools for
large scale data processing. Must have working knowledge of Python and/or R
Demonstrable knowledge of creating pipelines for NGS data analysis will be
considered extremely favorably Knowledge of DBMS and/or development of
web-apps is desirable but not mandatory.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
JRF
|
30 Years
|
2.
|
Project Research Associate-I
|
35 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CCMB official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
JRF
|
Rs. 25,000 p.m.
|
2.
|
Project Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 36,000 p.m.
|
Selection Procedure for CCMB:
Selection Procedure:
CCMB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Shortlisted
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
online for CCMB JRF, Project Research Associate-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ccmb.res.in
from 25.03.2019 to 20.04.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for CCMB JRF, Project Research Associate-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
25.03.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
20.04.2019
|
CCMB JRF,
Project Research Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CCMB Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CCMB Official
Notification PDF
|
|
CCMB Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-