AMPRI Recruitment 2019 - AMPRI invites applications for recruitment of 07 Project Staff Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ampri.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
AMPRI
Recruitment 2018 07 Project Staff Posts:
Organization
Name: Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Bhopal
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Madhya
Pradesh
Latest AMPRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
AMPRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
PA - III
|
01
|
2.
|
PA - II
|
01
|
3.
|
JRF
|
01
|
4.
|
RA-I
|
01
|
5.
|
RA-I
|
01
|
6.
|
RA-I
|
01
|
7
|
RA-I
|
01
|
Total
|
07
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for AMPRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
PA - III
|
M.Sc. in geology/ Geoinformatics/Remote sensing with 55% marks or
equivalent with two years experience
|
2.
|
PA - II
|
M.Sc. in geology/ Geoinformatics/Remote sensing with 55% marks or
equivalent
|
3.
|
JRF
|
M.Sc. / in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Physics
with 55% mal·ks or equivalent and NET/GATE qualification
|
4.
|
RA-I
|
M.E./M.Tech. in Civil/Design with 55% marks or equivalent with two
years of experience
|
5.
|
RA-I
|
M.E./M.ech in Environmental Engineering with 55% marks or equivalent
with two years of research/teaching/design and development experience
|
6.
|
RA-I
|
B.Sc./Diploma in (Civil
Engg./Modern office Management having computer skill in MS office operation)
with 55% marks or equivalent.
|
7
|
RA-I
|
Ph.D. (Physics/Chemistry) OR M.E./M.Tech in Environmental Engg. with
55% marks or equivalent with two years of research/teaching/design and
development experience
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
PA - III
|
35 Yrs.
|
2.
|
PA - II
|
30 Yrs.
|
3.
|
JRF
|
30 Yrs.
|
4.
|
RA-I
|
35 Yrs
|
5.
|
RA-I
|
35 Yrs
|
6.
|
RA-I
|
28 Yrs
|
7
|
RA-I
|
35 Yrs
|
Go
through AMPRI official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
PA - III
|
Rs. 28,000
|
2.
|
PA - II
|
Rs. 25,000
|
3.
|
JRF
|
Rs. 31,000
|
4.
|
RA-I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
5.
|
RA-I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
6.
|
RA-I
|
Rs. 15,000
|
7
|
RA-I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
Selection Procedure for AMPRI:
Selection Procedure:
AMPRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for AMPRI Project Staff Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AMPRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ampri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-AMPRI,
Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
25 Mar 2019 09:00 AM
|
AMPRI Project
Staff Official Notification & Application Link:
AMPRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
AMPRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-