NARI Recruitment 2019 - NARI invites applications for recruitment of 06 Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician- I) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nari-icmr.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NARI Recruitment 2019 06 DEO,
RA & CLO (PT-I) Posts:
Organization Name:
|
National Aids Research Institute
|
Job Category:
|
Central Govt Jobs
|
No. of Posts:
|
06 Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Community Liaison
Officer (Project Technician- I) & Various Posts
|
Job Location:
|
Maharashtra
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Offline
|
Official Website:
|
www.nari-icmr.res.in
|
Date of Walk in Interview
|
11.01.2019 & 12.01.2019 10:00 AM
|
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NARI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1
|
Data Entry Operator
|
01
|
2
|
Research Assistant
|
03
|
3
|
Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician- I)
|
02
|
Total
|
06
|
|
Eligibility Criteria
for NARI DEO, RA & CLO (PT-I) Vacancies:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1
|
Data Entry Operator
|
Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board. ii) Typing Speed -
English 40wpm English 40wpm 30wpm.
|
2
|
Research Assistant
|
Graduate in Social work/ Anthropology/ Psychology from a recognized
university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or
Master's degree in Social work from a recognized university
|
3
|
Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician- I)
|
HIGH School* or Equivalent with one year of working with the recognized
community-based organization
|
Age Limit:
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
Data Entry Operator
|
25 years
|
Research Assistant
|
30 years
|
Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician- I)
|
25 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NARI official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1
|
Data Entry Operator
|
Rs.17,000 Per month
|
2
|
Research Assistant
|
Rs. 32,000 Per
month
|
3
|
Community Liaison Officer (Project Technician- I)
|
Rs. 16,000 Per
month
|
Selection Procedure:
NARI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.300/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Nil
|
How to apply
NARI DEO, RA & CLO (PT-I) Recruitment 2018?
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NARI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venaue from official
website www.nari-icmr.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address
& Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original
document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
AIIMS Bhopal, Examination Hall
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
11.01.2019 & 12.01.2019 10:00 AM
|
c0 DEO, RA
& CLO (PT-I) Official Notification & Application Link:
NARI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NARI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-