NRCB Recruitment 2019 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB Recruitment 2019 01 Young
Professional - I Posts:
Organization Name:
|
National Research Centre for Banana
|
Job Category:
|
-
|
No. of Posts:
|
01 Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Young Professional - I & Various Posts
|
Job Location:
|
Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Offline
|
Official Website:
|
www.nrcb.res.in
|
Date of Walk in Interview
|
14.12.2018 (Friday) at 11.30 AM
|
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Young Professional - I Vacancies:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Hort. /
Agri.) and related Sciences or equivalent from a
recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NRCB Recruitment 2019
|
Age Limit:
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Be Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRCB
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs.15,000.00 (consolidated) per month
|
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
NRCB Young Professional - I Recruitment 2018?
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NRCB Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venaue from official
website www.nrcb.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR - All India Co-ordinated project on Fruits (Banana)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
14.12.2018 (Friday) at 11.30 AM
|
c0 Young
Professional - I Official Notification & Application Link:
NRCB Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-