IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 2019 | IISER Bhopal invites Online Application for the post of 36 Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Office Assistant (MS), Scientific Superintendent, Medical Officer Posts. IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2018 Released IISER Bhopal invites on-line applications for appointment in following Non-Teaching post in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 05.12.2018 and end up by 05.01.2019. You can check here IISER Bhopal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, IISER Bhopal Selection Process, How to apply, IISER Bhopal Syllabus, IISER Bhopal Question Paper, IISER Bhopal Admit Date Release Date, IISER Bhopal Exam Date, IISER Bhopal Result Release Date & other rules are given below... Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IISER Bhopal job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018
Notification Highlights:
Organization Name:
|
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal
|
Job Category:
|
Central Govt Jobs
|
No. of Posts:
|
36 Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Office Assistant (MS),
Scientific Superintendent, Medical Officer & Various Posts
|
Job Location:
|
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Online
|
Official Website:
|
www.iiserb.ac.in
|
Starting Date:
|
05.12.2018
|
Last Date:
|
05.01.2019
|
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IISER
Bhopal Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
01
|
Assistant Registrar
|
05
|
02
|
Technical Officer
|
01
|
03
|
Scientific Officer
|
01
|
04
|
Medical Officer
|
03
|
05
|
Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)
|
02
|
06
|
Superintendent
|
04
|
07
|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|
02
|
08
|
Technical Assistant
|
01
|
09
|
LIA/ Technical Assistant
|
01
|
10
|
Office Assistant (MS)
|
10
|
11
|
Technician
|
05
|
13
|
Pharmacist
|
01
|
Total
|
36
|
|
*PwD:
5 positions out of the 36 positions (Group A, B & C) mentioned at S.No. 1
to 12 are reserved for PwD candidates under relaxed criteria, (Sub-category: a
& b) as per rules. However, preference will be given to ST/SC/OBC(NCL)/UR
candidates in that order.
Eligibility
Criteria for IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching:
As
per the recent IISER Bhopal notification 2018, the eligibility details like
Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Non-Teaching job has given
below.
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Assistant Registrar
|
Masters' degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent
Grade 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University I Institute.
+ a) 3 years in Pay Level-7 or above as Superintendent I Section Officer and;
b) The remaining 2 years of experience should be at least in the Pay Level -
6, in Central I State Educational Institutes I Universities, from at least
one of the following areas having been posted in the respective departments.
|
02
|
Technical Officer
|
B. E. / B. Tech or M. Sc. / MCA Degree in relevant field with first
class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) + 5 years' experience in
relevant field, e.g. system administration, software development,
fabrication, database management, networking
|
03
|
Scientific Officer
|
M.Sc. in Biological Sciences in relevant field with first class or
equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic
record. 2) Ph.D. + 5 years of research experience in relevant field, e.g.
operation of scientific I technical equipment and support to academic and
research framework of premier research and academic Institutes I
organizations.
|
04
|
Medical Officer
|
MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the
Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be
registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Roister. +At least 5
years of post-qualification experience, after completing compulsory rotating
internship, in a recognized large I
|
05
|
Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)
|
Master's Degree in Science in relevant field with at least 55% marks or
its equivalent grade + The candidate should have worked in a minimum Pay
Level-6 or above for at least 4 years in Central I State Educational
Institutes I Universities in the areas and posted in the respective
departments.
|
06
|
Superintendent
|
Master's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or its
equivalent grade + 4 years of relevant supervisory experience in
administration I Accounts I Secretarial work in any Central I State Govt. I
SemiGovt. I PSU I Govt. Autonomous organization I Govt. Universities I Govt.
Institute of national importance.
|
07
|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|
Bachelor's Degree in (Civil) Engineering with at least 55% marks in the
relevant field. + At least 3 years field experience in a reputed works organization
of National I International Repute.
|
08
|
Technical Assistant
|
B.E. I B.Tech. I M.Sc. I MCA I M.Tech. (CS or 1n with at least 55%
marks in appropriate field. OR B.Com. and M.Sc. I MCA I M. Tech. (CS or IT)
with at least 55% marks in appropriate field.
|
09
|
LIA/ Technical Assistant
|
B.E. I B.Tech. (CS or IT) and Master's Degree in Library Science with
at least 60% marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized
University/Institute or equivalent obtained after graduation.
|
10
|
Office Assistant (MS)
|
Bachelor's Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline with
sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel,
Power Point etc
|
11
|
Technician
|
Chemical Engineering (2) Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
(EECS) (3) Physics (4) Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF) 5) Earth and
Environmental Sciences (EES)
|
13
|
Pharmacist
|
Bachelor's Degree (with 55%) in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of
the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognised by the Central or State
Govt. 2. Should be registered as a 'Pharmacist' under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
+ Relevant experience of 2 years as a Pharmacist at reputed Organizations.
|
Age Limit:
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
Assistant Registrar
|
40 Years
|
Technical Officer
|
40 Years
|
Scientific Officer
|
55 years
|
Medical Officer
|
55 years
|
Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)
|
35 years
|
Superintendent
|
35 years
|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|
35 years
|
Technical Assistant
|
35 years
|
LIA/ Technical Assistant
|
35 years
|
Office Assistant (MS)
|
30 years
|
Technician
|
30 years
|
Pharmacist
|
30 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IISER
Bhopal official Notification 2018 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
01
|
Assistant Registrar
|
Rs. 56,100-1,77,500)/-
|
02
|
Technical Officer
|
Rs. 56100-177,500/-
|
03
|
Scientific Officer
|
Rs. 56100-177,500/-
|
04
|
Medical Officer
|
Rs. 56100-177,500/-
|
05
|
Scientific Superintendent (Biological Sciences & Chemistry)
|
Rs. 44,9001-1,42,400
|
06
|
Superintendent
|
Rs. 44,9001-1,42,400/-
|
07
|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|
Rs. 44,9001-1,42,400/-
|
08
|
Technical Assistant
|
Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
|
09
|
LIA/ Technical Assistant
|
Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
|
10
|
Office Assistant (MS)
|
Rs. 29200-92300/-
|
11
|
Technician
|
Rs. 29200-92300/-
|
13
|
Pharmacist
|
Rs. 29200-92300/-
|
IISER Bhopal
Non-Teaching Selection
Procedure:
IISER Bhopal may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam, Skill Test
|
2.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.50/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Nil
|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or
Pay Offline
|
|
How to apply
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Vacancy?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use
Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step
1: Log on to IISER Bhopal Careers Page at official website to www.iiserb.ac.in
Step
2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step
3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
Step
4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new
user.
Step
5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information
as per the instructions
Step
6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration &
Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online
application for future use.
Step 9: Interested candidates may visit
the Institute's website and submit online application through our website
www.iiserb.ac.in/staffvacancies before 05/01/2019, 1700 Hrs (IST) and
invariably send the printed proforma of the online application in an envelope
super-scribing the name and the post applied for, along with the receipt as
proof of direct remittance of fee through online payment using SBI internet
banking or through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) payment through
any bank and the attested copies of all the documents, so as to reach through
Registered/Speed Post to the office of the Registrar, as indicated below, on or
before 11/01/2019, 1700 Hrs (IST).
Recruitment
Cell Room No.: 103, First Floor, Main Building Indian Institute of Science
Education and Research Bhopal Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066,
Madhya Pradesh, India Email: "Recruitment Cell"
<recruitmentcell@iiserb.ac.in>
Important Dates
to Remember:
Important
Dates
|
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
05.12.2018
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
05.01.2019
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
05.01.2019
|
Date of
Examination
|
Feb/Mar 2019
|
IISER Bhopal
Important Links:
Online
Application & Official Notification Links:
IISER Bhopal Official
Website Career Page
|
|
IISER Bhopal Official
Notification PDF
|
|
IISER Bhopal Online
Application Form
|
Related Post:-