HPPSC Recruitment 2019 - HPPSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 16 Assistant Professor (Anatomy), Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) , Assistant Professor (General Medicine), Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 28.12.2018. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 16 Assistant
Professor Posts:
Organization Name:
|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|
Job Category:
|
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
|
No. of Posts:
|
16 Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Assistant Professor (Anatomy), Assistant Professor
(Pharmacology) , Assistant Professor (General Medicine), Assistant Professor
(Pediatrics) & Various Posts
|
Job Location:
|
Himachal Pradesh
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Online
|
Official Website:
|
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
|
Starting Date:
|
08.12.2018
|
Last Date:
|
28.12.2018
|
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HPPSC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
01
|
Assistant Professor (Anatomy) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
02
|
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
03
|
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
04
|
Assistant Professor (Pathology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
05
|
Assistant Professor (Microbiology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
06
|
Assistant Professor (Community Medicine) Class I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
07
|
Assistant Professor (General Medicine) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
02
|
08
|
Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
09
|
Assistant Professor (General Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
10
|
Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
11
|
Assistant Professor (Obstetrics-Gynecology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
12
|
Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
13
|
Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
01
|
Total
|
14
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for HPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Assistant Professor (Anatomy) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
M.S (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy)/ MBBS with M.sc.(Anatomy)/ M.Sc.(Medical
Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with D.Sc.
(Medical Anatomy)
|
02
|
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) with Ph.D.
(Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) with D.Sc. (Medical
Pharmacology)
|
03
|
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD (Pharmacology)/ MBBS with Ph.D. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc.
(Medical Pharmacology) with Ph.D. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical
Pharmacology) with D.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology)
|
04
|
Assistant Professor (Pathology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD (Pharmacology)/ MBBS with Ph.D. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical
Pharmacology) with Ph.D. (Medical Pharmacology)/ M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology)
with D.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology)
|
05
|
Assistant Professor (Microbiology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD (Pathology)/ Ph.D. (Pathology)/ D.Sc. (Pathology)
|
06
|
Assistant Professor (Community Medicine) Class I (Gazetted)
|
M.D. (Community Medicine)M.D. (Social Preventive Medicine) M.D. (Health
Administration)
|
07
|
Assistant Professor (General Medicine) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD (Medicine or General Medicine) M.R.C.P. Speciality Board of Internal
Medicine (U.S.A.)
|
Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD (Paediatrics), F.R.C.P. (Canada) with Paediatrics as special subject
Speciality Board of Paediatrics (U.S.A.)
|
|
Assistant Professor (General Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
M.S. (Surgery/ Gen. Surgery) F.R.C.E. Speciality Board of
Surgery(U.S.A.)
|
|
Assistant Professor (Orthopaedics) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
M.S. (Orthopaedics) M.Ch. (Orthopaedics) Speciality Board Orthopaedics
Surgery(U.S.A.)
|
|
Assistant Professor (Obstetrics-Gynecology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD or MS (Obstetrics and Midwifery & MS (Gynaecology) Speciality
Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (USA).
|
|
Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
MD or MS (Anaesthesiology) F.F.A.R.C. (By examination with Anaesthesiology
as a special subject, Speciality Board of Anaesthesiology (U.S.A.)
|
|
Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) Class-I (Gazetted)
|
M.D. or M.S. (Radiotherapy) DMERT (2 years course)
|
Age Limit:
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
45 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HPPSC
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
01
|
Department of Medical Education, H.P
|
Rs. 37400- ₹67000
+`₹8900 Grade Pay
|
02
|
Department of Ayurveda, H.P.
|
Rs. 10300- ₹34800
+`₹4400 Grade Pay
|
Selection Procedure:
HPPSC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.400/-
|
S.C. of
H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C./ BPL of H.P
|
Rs.100/-
|
Ex-Servicemen
of H.P.
|
Nil
|
How to apply
HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use
Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step
1: Log on to HPPSC Careers Page at official website to www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Step
2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step
3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
Step
4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new
user.
Step
5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information
as per the instructions
Step
6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration &
Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online
application for future use.
Important Dates
to Remember:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
08.12.2018
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
28.12.2018
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
28.12.2018
|
HPPSC Assistant
Professor Official Notification & Application Link:
HPPSC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
HPPSC Official
Notification PDF
|
|
HPPSC Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-