Anna University Recruitment 2018 2019 | Anna University invites Application for the post of Various Project Assistant - I Posts. Anna University Project Assistant - I Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.annauniv.edu. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 22.11.2018 and end up by 28.11.2018. You can check here Anna University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Anna University Selection Process, How to Apply, Anna University Syllabus, Anna University Question Paper, Anna University Admit Date Release Date, Anna University Exam Date, Anna University Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
Anna University Recruitment
2018 Notification Highlights:
Organization Name:
|
Ann University Chennai
|
Job Category:
|
-
|
No. of Posts:
|
Various Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Project Assistant - I Post
|
Job Location:
|
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Offline
|
Official Website:
|
www.annauniv.edu
|
Starting Date:
|
22.11.2018
|
Last Date:
|
28.11.2018
|
Date Of Interview
|
30.11.2018
|
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Detailed:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1
|
Project Assistant - I
|
Various
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Anna University Project Assistant - I:
As
per the recent Anna University notification 2018, the eligibility details like
Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Project Assistant - I job has
given below.
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
Candidates who have completed Post Graduate in
Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or equivalent from a
recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Anna University Recruitment 2018
Note-
Candidates recruited will be encouraged to register for Ph.D. programme
|
Age Limit: Go through Anna University official Notification 2018 for more reference
Anna
University Project Assistant - I Selection
Procedure:
Anna University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
Anna University Project Assistant - I Vacancy?
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application
along with a detailed CV so as to reach the Investigator on or before
28-11-2018. A personal interview will be conducted on 30-11-2018
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the
interview
Address for correspondence Dr. D.
Sangeetha Principal Investigator Assistant professor Department of Mechanical
Engineering College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University Chennai-25
Important Dates
to Remember:
Important
Dates
|
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
22.11.2018
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
28.11.2018
|
Date of Interview
|
30.11.2018
|
Offline
Application & Official Notification Links:
Anna University Official
Website Career Page
|
|
Anna University Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-