CIMFR Recruitment 2018 2019 | CIMFR invites Application for the post of 20 Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II Posts. CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I, II Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cimfr.nic.in. You can check here CIMFR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, CIMFR Selection Process, How to Apply, CIMFR Result Release Date & other rules are given below... Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CIMFR job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Notification Highlights:
Organization Name:
|
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
|
Job Category:
|
Central Govt Jobs
|
No. of Posts:
|
20 Vacancies
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II &
Various Posts
|
Job Location:
|
Dhanbad, Jharkhand
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Interview
|
Application Apply Mode:
|
Offline
|
Official Website:
|
www.cimfr.nic.in
|
Walk in Interview Date:
|
25, 26 & 27 Oct 2018 at 10:30 AM
|
CIMFR Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Detailed:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
14
|
2
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
06
|
Total
|
20
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I, II:
As
per the recent CIMFR notification 2018, the eligibility details like
Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Project Assistant Level-I, II
job has given below.
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in Geology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Applied Physics.
OR 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science engineering/ information Technology/
B.Sc Computer Science/ IT/ BCA.
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech.) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth
Science/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Physics/ Applied Physics
|
Age Limit:
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
(For Post 1 - 28 Years)
(For Post 2 - 30 Years)
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR official
Notification 2018 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000/- PM
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Rs. 25,000/- PM
|
CIMFR Project
Assistant Level-I, II Selection
Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I, II Vacancy?
Eligible
Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-CIMFT, Digwadih, Post - F RI
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Important
Dates
|
|
Date to Walk
in Interview
|
25, 26 & 27 Oct 2018 at 10:30 AM
|
CIMFR
Important Links:
Official
Notification & Application Form:
CIMFR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIMFR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-