IBPS
Group A Officer Scale I Admit Card 2018 Download. IBPS Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call
Later can download at www.ibps.sifyitest.com Website. Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of IBPS Group
A Officer Scale I Examination which will be held on Aug/Sept 2018. Applied candidates who are
waiting for the admit card of IBPS Group A Officer Scale I exam can download
the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for IBPS
Group A Officer Scale I examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
The
IBPS is scheduled to conduct Group A Officer Scale I written exam on Group A
Officer Scale I. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs
applied for the IBPS Group A Officer Scale I Recruitment. All the candidates
who had applied are searching for the IBPS Group A Officer Scale I admit card
as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details
regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can IBPS
download Group A Officer Scale I hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
Candidates are required to download IBPS Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior
to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
IBPS Group A Officer
Scale I Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibps.sifyitest.com
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
14.09.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Group A Officer Scale
I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Aug/Sept 2018
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download IBPS Group
A Officer Scale I admit Cards 2018
1.
Open the official website www.ibps.sifyitest.com
2.
Click on the ‘IBPS Group A Officer Scale I Call Letter 2018’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
IBPS Group A Officer Scale I Admit Card 2018 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
IBPS Group A Officer Scale I Exam Date:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. IBPS has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Group A Officer Scale I Exam. IBPS Group A Officer
Scale I Examination which will be held on Aug/Sept 2018, IBPS Group A Officer Scale I Hall
Ticket 2018 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously
updated their personal and professional details in IBPS website.
