GIC
of India Scale I Officers Result 2018 announced at www.gicofindia.com website. GIC
of India Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2018 Released
Official Website at www.gicofindia.com. GIC of India Scale I Officers Result 2018:
Hello Aspirants!!! General Insurance Corporation of India conducted examination
for recruit of Scale I Officers Posts in various centers throughout India. Now
all the candidates are eagerly waiting for GIC of India Scale I Officers Results
2018. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information
about GIC of India Scale I Officers results 2018.
Advertisements
General
Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has announced exam results for Scale
I Officers Posts. Written Examination was held on July/August 2018. Interview/Document
verification, Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from Sept/Oct 2018.
Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…
Advertisements
|
GIC of India Scale I
Officers Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
General Insurance
Corporation of India
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.gicofindia.com
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
14.09.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Scale I Officers
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
July/August 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download GIC
of India Scale I Officers Result 2018
1.
Candidates who want to download GIC of India Scale I Officers Result 2018 must
visit the official website www.gicofindia.com
2.
Find the GIC of India Scale I Officers Result 2018 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your GIC of India Scale I Officers Result 2018 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
GIC of India Scale I Officers Result 2018: Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for GIC of India 04:
The
GIC of India Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge number
of applicants had applied for this post. Scale I Officers Result 2018 is provided only
to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.
