GIC
Officer Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018
announced at www.gicofindia.com website. GIC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, &
Interview Date 2018 Released Official Website at www.gicofindia.com. GIC Officer
Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018:
Hello Aspirants!!! General Insurance Corporation of India conducted examination
for recruit of Officer Scale I (Asst
Manager) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are
eagerly waiting for GIC Officer Scale I
(Asst Manager) Results 2018. For that reason here we are with you to
give the complete information about GIC Officer Scale I (Asst Manager) results 2018.
Advertisements
General
Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has announced exam results for Officer
Scale I (Asst Manager) Posts. Written
Examination was held on July/August 2018. Interview/Document verification, Medical
Examination & Other Tests was held from Sept/Oct 2018. Appeared candidates
can check their result at below link…
Advertisements
|
GIC Officer Scale
I (Asst Manager) Exam 2018 Quick
Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
General Insurance
Corporation of India
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.gicofindia.com
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
08.08.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale I (Asst Manager)
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
July/August 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download GIC Officer
Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018
1.
Candidates who want to download GIC Officer Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018 must visit the
official website www.gicofindia.com
2.
Find the GIC Officer Scale I (Asst
Manager) Result 2018 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your GIC Officer Scale I (Asst
Manager) Result 2018 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
GIC Officer Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018: Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for GIC 04:
The
GIC Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. Officer
Scale I (Asst Manager) Result 2018 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the
exams the candidates can view Result.
