South
Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Admit Card 2018 Download. South Indian Bank Admit
card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at www.sib.gov.in Website. South
Indian Bank have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of South Indian
Bank PO (Scale-I) Examination which will be held on 07.07.2018. Applied candidates who are
waiting for the admit card of South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) exam can download
the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for South
Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
The
South Indian Bank is scheduled to conduct PO (Scale-I) written exam on PO
(Scale-I). A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for
the South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Recruitment. All the candidates who had
applied are searching for the South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) admit card as it
is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding
exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can South Indian Bank
download PO (Scale-I) hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates
are required to download South Indian Bank Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days
Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
South Indian Bank PO
(Scale-I) Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
South Indian Bank
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.sib.gov.in
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
04.03.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
PO (Scale-I) Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
07.07.2018
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download South
Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) admit Cards 2018
1.
Open the official website www.sib.gov.in
2.
Click on the ‘South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Call Letter 2018’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Admit Card 2018 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Exam Date:
South
Indian Bank is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding recruitment
examinations every year. South Indian Bank has announced to download the Hall
ticket/ Admit Card for PO (Scale-I) Exam. South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I)
Examination which will be held on 07.07.2018, South Indian Bank PO (Scale-I) Hall Ticket 2018 will
be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously updated their
personal and professional details in South Indian Bank website.
