Indian
Coast Guard Group I Result 2018 announced at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
website. Indian Coast Guard Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2018
Released Official Website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast
Guard Group I Result 2018: Hello Aspirants!!! Indian Coast Guard conducted
examination for recruit of Group I Posts in various centers throughout India. Now
all the candidates are eagerly waiting for Indian Coast Guard Group I Results 2018.
For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about Indian
Coast Guard Group I results 2018.
Advertisements
Indian
Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has announced exam results for Group I Posts.
Written Examination was held on May/June 2018. Interview/Document verification,
Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from July/August 2018. Appeared
candidates can check their result at below link…
Advertisements
|
Indian Coast Guard Group
I Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Indian Coast Guard
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
18.07.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Group I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
May/June 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download Indian
Coast Guard Group I Result 2018
1.
Candidates who want to download Indian Coast Guard Group I Result 2018 must
visit the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
2.
Find the Indian Coast Guard Group I Result 2018 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your Indian Coast Guard Group I Result 2018 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Indian Coast Guard Group I Result 2018: Click Here
Advertisements
Merit List for Indian Coast Guard 04:
The
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge
number of applicants had applied for this post. Group I Result 2018 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.
