IBPS
Officers (Scale-I) Admit Card 2018 Download. IBPS Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call
Later can download at www.ibps.sifyitest.com Website. Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of IBPS Officers
(Scale-I) Examination which will be held on 11.08.2018, 12..08.2018 and 18.08.2018. Applied
candidates who are waiting for the admit card of IBPS Officers (Scale-I) exam
can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the
admit card for IBPS Officers (Scale-I) examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
The
IBPS is scheduled to conduct Officers (Scale-I) written exam on Officers
(Scale-I). A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for
the IBPS Officers (Scale-I) Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are
searching for the IBPS Officers (Scale-I) admit card as it is the crucial
document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll
number etc. Candidates who had applied can IBPS download Officers (Scale-I)
hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to
download IBPS Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
IBPS Officers
(Scale-I) Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibps.sifyitest.com
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
27.07.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officers (Scale-I)
Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
11.08.2018,
12..08.2018 and 18.08.2018
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download IBPS Officers
(Scale-I) admit Cards 2018
1.
Open the official website www.ibps.sifyitest.com
2.
Click on the ‘IBPS Officers (Scale-I) Call Letter 2018’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
IBPS Officers (Scale-I) Admit Card 2018 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
IBPS Officers (Scale-I) Exam Date:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. IBPS has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Officers (Scale-I) Exam. IBPS Officers (Scale-I)
Examination which will be held on 11.08.2018, 12..08.2018 and 18.08.2018, IBPS Officers (Scale-I)
Hall Ticket 2018 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously
updated their personal and professional details in IBPS website.
