Bank
of India (BOI) Credit Officer I Admit Card 2018 Download. Bank of India (BOI) Admit
card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at ibps.sifyitest.com Website. Bank of
India (BOI) have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of Bank of India
(BOI) Credit Officer I Examination which will be held on July/August 2018. Applied
candidates who are waiting for the admit card of Bank of India (BOI) Credit
Officer I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to
download the admit card for Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I examination in
step by step process.
Advertisements
The
Bank of India (BOI) is scheduled to conduct Credit Officer I written exam on Credit
Officer I. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for
the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I Recruitment. All the candidates who
had applied are searching for the Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I admit
card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details
regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can Bank of
India (BOI) download Credit Officer I hall ticket from the direct link provided
below. Candidates are required to download Bank of India (BOI) Hall ticket before
7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
Bank of India (BOI) Credit
Officer I Exam 2018 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Bank of India (BOI)
|
|
Official Website:
|
ibps.sifyitest.com
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
14.07.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Credit Officer I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
July/August 2018
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download Bank
of India (BOI) Credit Officer I admit Cards 2018
1.
Open the official website ibps.sifyitest.com
2.
Click on the ‘Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I Call Letter 2018’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I Admit Card 2018 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
Bank of India (BOI) Credit Officer I Exam Date:
Bank
of India (BOI) is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding
recruitment examinations every year. Bank of India (BOI) has announced to
download the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Credit Officer I Exam. Bank of India
(BOI) Credit Officer I Examination which will be held on July/August 2018, Bank of
India (BOI) Credit Officer I Hall Ticket 2018 will be distributed only to the
candidates, who had previously updated their personal and professional details
in Bank of India (BOI) website.
