Mumbai
Port Trust Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 24 Assistant
Secretary Gr. I, Accounts Officer Gr. I, Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I,
Assistant Estate Manager Gr I, Assistant Security Officer Posts through Official
website www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Mumbai Port Trust Class I, Class II Jobs
Notification 2018 Released. Mumbai Port Trust invites on-line applications for
appointment in following Class I, Class II post in Mumbai Port Trust. The last
date for submission of online applications is 07.07.2018. Prospective
candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement
regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline
registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation
charges, Mumbai Port Trust pattern of examination, Mumbai Port Trust Syllabus, Mumbai
Port Trust Question Paper, Mumbai Port Trust Admit Date Release Date, Mumbai
Port Trust Exam Date, Mumbai Port Trust Result Date etc. and ensure that they
fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Mumbai Port Trust
Recruitment 2018 24 Class I, Class II Posts at www.mumbaiport.gov.in:
Organization Name:
Mumbai Port Trust
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
24
Job Location:
Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Latest
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
Mumbai
Port Trust Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Assistant Secretary Gr. I - 02
2.
Accounts Officer Gr. I - 04
3.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) - 03
5.
Assistant Estate Manager Gr I - 03
6.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronics) - 01
7.
Assistant Materials Manager Gr.I - 01
8.
Law Officer - 01
9.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - 03
10.
Assistant Security Officer - 02
Eligibility Criteria
for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
1. Assistant Secretary Gr. I - A
degree from recognized University
2.
Accounts Officer Gr. I - Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
or Institute of Costs & Works Accountants of India
3. Assistant Executive Engineer
(Mechanical/ Electrical) - Degree or equivalent in
Electrical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized
University/Institution
4. Assistant Traffic Manager
Gr-I - A degree from a recognized University
5. Assistant Estate Manager Gr
I - Degree with a Post Graduate degree/diploma in
Architecture /Town and Country Planning or degree in Civil Engineering from a
recognized university/institution or Corporate membership of Institution of
Surveyor (India).
6. Assistant Executive Engineer
(Telecom/ Electronics) - Degree in Electronics /
Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/
Institution.
7. Assistant Materials Manager
Gr.I - Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical
Engineering from a recognized University
8. Law Officer - Degree
in Law from recognized University
9. Assistant Executive Engineer
(Civil) - Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a
recognized University/ Institution
10. Assistant Security Officer
- A degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Law of a recognized university
and ability to speak, read and write Marathi, Hindi and English
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2018)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 to 9 - 18 Years to 30 years), (For Post 10 -
23 Years to 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3
years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s
& 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Go through Mumbai Port Trust official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Mumbai Port Trust:
Pay Scale:
1.
Assistant Secretary Gr. I - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
2.
Accounts Officer Gr. I - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
3.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
4.
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
5.
Assistant Estate Manager Gr I - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
6.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronics) - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
7.
Assistant Materials Manager Gr.I - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
8.
Law Officer - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
9.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-
10.
Assistant Security Officer - Rs. 16,400 - 40,500/-
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust:
Candidates will be selected
based on Online Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application
Fee Details for Mumbai Port Trust:
Application Fee:
For All candidates other
than SC/ ST/PwD/MbPT Employees Application Fee is - Rs. 500/- (Application fee
including intimation charges) +GST@18%
For SC/ ST/PwD
candidates/MbPT Employees Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to apply online for
Mumbai Port Trust Class I, Class II Post:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Mumbai Port Trust Careers Page at official website to
www.mumbaiport.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related
Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7.
Submit the application & Make Payments
8.
Take a print out of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 online
application form
Important Dates for Mumbai
Port Trust Class I, Class II Post:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 09.06.2018
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 07.07.2018
3. Date of Examination: July/Aug
2018
Mumbai Port Trust Online
Application & Official Notification Links:
Mumbai Port Trust Official Website
Career Page: Click Here
Mumbai Port Trust Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Mumbai Port Trust Online Application
Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
