SSCSR
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017 Download. SSCSR Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call
Later can download at www.SSCSR.net Website. Staff Selection Commission SSCSR
have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I)
Examination which will be held on Mar/Apr 2018. Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit
card of SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) exam can download the hall ticket now. In
this page, explains how to download the admit card for SSCSR CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) examination in step by step process. Direct download link as given
below in this page. Hall Ticket/Admit card is an essential thing during the
time of the exam. SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Posts Exam Hall Ticket contains
details like Exam Date, Timings, and Venue.
Advertisements
Candidates
download the SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) written test Hall Ticket Online Mode
Only at the Official Website of www.SSCSR.net. The SSCSR organization will not
send SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Hall Ticket to any individuals personally. Applicants
those who are not aware how to download
the Hall Ticket of SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Written Exam 2017, kindly refer
the below step by step process. Let’s Proceed on the Process of CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) exam Admit Card download. Candidates are required to download SSCSR Hall
ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to
Exam Date. Therefore, aspirants can follow the below steps to download SSCSR CHSL
(10+2) (Tier-I) easily.
|
SSCSR CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Staff Selection
Commission SSCSR
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.SSCSR.net
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
26.02.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I)
Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Mar/Apr 2018
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download SSCSR
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) admit Cards 2017
1.
Open the official website www.SSCSR.net
2.
Click on the ‘SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Call Letter 2017’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Exam Date:
Staff
Selection Commission SSCSR is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. SSCSR has announced to download
the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Exam. SSCSR CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) Examination which will be held on Mar/Apr 2018, SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Hall
Ticket 2017 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously
updated their personal and professional details in SSCSR website.
Syllabus for SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Exam 2017:
SSCSR Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination. Candidates can
get more information about Exam pattern & also check SSCSR Syllabus from
here. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should check SSCSR Exam syllabus
which is helpful for your examination. The Exam pattern of SSCSR
Written Exam Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The SSCSR
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I)Exam Paper has objective type question
like
1. General Aptitude
and Reasoning,
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Knowledge.
Advertisements
Call Later CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) SSCSR Exam 2017:
SSCSR
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017. On this page, we will go to provide the
latest information about this recruitment exam so keep in touch this page. The
process to make application form has successfully Manage until Mar/Apr 2018.
Now the recruitment cell will go to generate online SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Hall
Ticket 2017. The admit card will provide one week prior to examination date and
at a time to download you must need to remember your Registration number and
Date of Birth. If any candidates are not able to download SSCSR CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) Admit Card 2017 they must need to connect at official address with any
proof of application form. Follow us to get upcoming latest information of SSCSR
CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, merit list, Cut off marks
and much more.
Exam Notification 2017 for SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I)
Posts:
The SSCSR is scheduled to conduct CHSL (10+2)
(Tier-I) written exam on CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I). A huge number of candidates who
are looking for the jobs applied for the SSCSR CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I)
Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the SSCSR CHSL
(10+2) (Tier-I) admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam
and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. SSCSR Admit card is
going to released CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I). Candidates who had applied can SSCSR
download CHSL (10+2) (Tier-I) hall ticket from the direct link provided above.
