MMRDA
Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 44 Deputy Engineer Grade I, Junior
Engineer Posts Download Application through Official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE Jobs Notification 2018 Released. MMRDA
invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Deputy Engineer Grade I,
JE post in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. Candidates are
requested to Download Application through Official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading
the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,
eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed
application fee/intimation charges, MMRDA pattern of examination, MMRDA
Syllabus, MMRDA Question Paper, MMRDA Walk in Date, MMRDA Result Date etc.
MMRDA Recruitment 2018 -
44 Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE Posts:
Organization Name:
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
44
Job Location:
Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Latest
MMRDA Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
MMRDA
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Deputy Engineer Grade I - 09
2.
Junior Engineer (JE) - 35
Eligibility Criteria
for MMRDA Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
1.
Deputy Engineer Grade I - Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
or its equivalent + 7 years experience in case of Degree Holder and 10 years of
Diploma Holders. if he is working as Dy. Engineer Gr.I/Asstt. Engr. Gr. I : 3
years experience in the same post.
2.
Junior Engineer (JE) - Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or
its equivalent + 3 years experience in case of Degree Holder and 5 Years of
Diploma Holder
Age Limit: Go
through MMRDA official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for MMRDA Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE:
Pay Scale:
1.
Deputy Engineer Grade I - Rs. 15600 - 39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
2.
Junior Engineer (JE) - Rs. 9300 - 34800 + GP Rs. 4300/-
Selection Procedure for MMRDA Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for MMRDA Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read MMRDA Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
The
Administrative Officer, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, New
Administrative Building, 8th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai
400 051 Maharashtra
Important Dates for MMRDA
Deputy Engineer Grade I, JE Recruitment 2018:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 27.02.2018
MMRDA Deputy Engineer
Grade I, JE Notification & Application Form Link:
MMRDA Official Notification &
Application Form PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
