SSC
CGL Tier-I Result 2017 announced at www.ssc.nic.in website. SSC Result, Cut
Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2017 Released Official Website at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017: Hello Aspirants!!! Staff Selection Commission
conducted examination for recruit of c9 Posts in various centers throughout
India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for SSC CGL Tier-I Results
2017. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information
about release date of SSC CGL Tier-I results 2017.
Advertisements
Staff
Selection Commission (SSC) has announced exam results for CGL Tier-I Posts.
Written Examination was held on Jan 2018. Interview/Document verification, Medical
Examination & Other Tests was held from Jan 2018. Appeared candidates can
check their result at below link…
|
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam
2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Staff Selection
Commission
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ssc.nic.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
11.01.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
CGL Tier-I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Jan 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download SSC CGL
Tier-I Result 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017 must visit the
official website www.ssc.nic.in
2.
Find the SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017: Click Here
Advertisements
SSC CGL Tier-I Merit List 2017:
The
SSC Recruitment 2017 has released its notification. The board has a total of various
vacancies for the post of CGL Tier-I. So, a huge number of applicants had
applied for this post. However, candidates had to meet eligibility criteria,
age limit. The mode of application was online. Cut off marks is the base marks
and it is a minimum mark a candidate must score to qualify for further rounds.
Cutoff Details 2017 SSC CGL Tier-I:
CGL Tier-I Result 2017 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams. And, it is the board who prepares the SSC CGL
Tier-I Exam Results 2017 and the list is displayed clear with the name of the
candidate without any ambiguity. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view the marks scored in each section.
Advertisements
Result Published Date for SSC 04:
Staff
Selection Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of SSC
Vacancy at Various posts. Interested candidates may apply by Staff Selection
Commission. .It is time to say goodbye to all of your worried because if you
are chosen for this CGL Tier-I in the SSC. Candidates can download their CGL
Tier-I Scorecard 2017 SSC with the release of the results.
Download SSC CGL Tier-I Merit List 2017
Who
are searching for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result 2017, also check merit list &
cut off from www.ssc.nic.in Website. Soon after completing an exam, candidates
become so impatient about their result that they start finding it on the
internet, so we thought to give all of them some needful information about the SSC
CGL Tier-I 217 Result.
