JIPMER
Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017 announced at www.jipmer.edu.in website.
JIPMER Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2017 Released Official
Website at www.jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017:
Hello Aspirants!!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate conducted examination
for recruit of c9 Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the
candidates are eagerly waiting for JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Results
2017. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information
about release date of JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II results 2017.
Advertisements
Jawaharlal
Institute of Postgraduate (JIPMER) has announced exam results for Research
Scientist-I & II Posts. Written Examination was held on Dec 2017 / Jan 2018.
Interview/Document verification, Medical Examination & Other Tests was held
from Feb/Mar 2018. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…
|
JIPMER Research
Scientist-I & II Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Jawaharlal Institute
of Postgraduate
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.jipmer.edu.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
27.01.2018
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Research Scientist-I
& II
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download JIPMER
Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Result
2017 must visit the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
2.
Find the JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Advertisements
JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Merit List 2017:
The
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 has released its notification. The board has a total of
various vacancies for the post of Research Scientist-I & II. So, a huge
number of applicants had applied for this post. However, candidates had to meet
eligibility criteria, age limit. The mode of application was online. Cut off
marks is the base marks and it is a minimum mark a candidate must score to
qualify for further rounds.
Cutoff Details 2017 JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II:
Research Scientist-I & II Result 2017 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. And, it is the board who
prepares the JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Exam Results 2017 and the
list is displayed clear with the name of the candidate without any ambiguity.
Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view the marks scored
in each section.
Advertisements
Result Published Date for JIPMER 04:
Jawaharlal
Institute of Postgraduate has issued a notification for the recruitment of JIPMER
Vacancy at Various posts. Interested candidates may apply by Jawaharlal
Institute of Postgraduate. .It is time to say goodbye to all of your worried
because if you are chosen for this Research Scientist-I & II in the JIPMER.
Candidates can download their Research Scientist-I & II Scorecard 2017 JIPMER
with the release of the results.
Download JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Merit List
2017
Who
are searching for JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II Exam Result 2017, also
check merit list & cut off from www.jipmer.edu.in Website. Soon after
completing an exam, candidates become so impatient about their result that they
start finding it on the internet, so we thought to give all of them some
needful information about the JIPMER Research Scientist-I & II 217 Result.
