DGR
Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 08 Young Professional-I & II
Posts Download Application through Official website www.dgr.org.in. DGR Young
Professional-I & II Jobs Notification 2018 Released. DGR invites Walk in
Interview for appointment in following Young Professional-I & II post in Directorate
of Groundnut Research. Candidates are requested to Download Application through
Official website www.dgr.org.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk
in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of
examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration
processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, DGR
pattern of examination, DGR Syllabus, DGR Question Paper, DGR Walk in Date, DGR
Result Date etc.
DGR Recruitment 2018 - 08
Young Professional-I & II Posts:
Organization Name:
Directorate of Groundnut Research
Employment Category:
Gujarat Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
08
Job Location:
Junagadh (Gujarat)
Latest
DGR Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
DGR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Young Professional-I & II - 08
Eligibility Criteria
for DGR Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor Degree, B.Sc Agriculture, M.Sc
Agriculture, M.Sc (IT), M.E (Computer Application), MCA (Software Development)
or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply DGR Recruitment
2018
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years. Go through DGR
official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.
15000/- or Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure for DGR Young Professional-I & II:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for DGR Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read DGR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.dgr.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
ICAR-DGR,
Ivnagar Road, Junagadh
Important Dates for DGR
Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2018:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 24.01.2018 at 10.30 AM
DGR Young
Professional-I & II Notification & Application Form Link:
DGR Young Professional-I & II
Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
