NBFGR
Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Form for 03 Technical Assistant, Young
Professional-I & II Posts NBFGR Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I
& II Jobs Notification 2017 Released. NBFGR invites Walk in Interview for
appointment in following Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I & II
post in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources. Candidates are requested to Download
Application through Official website www.nbfgr.res.in.. Prospective candidates
will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement
regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline
registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation
charges, NBFGR pattern of examination, NBFGR Syllabus, NBFGR Question Paper, NBFGR
Walk in Date, NBFGR Result Date etc.
NBFGR Recruitment 2017 -
03 Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I & II Posts:
Organization Name:
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
03
Job Location:
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Latest
NBFGR Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
NBFGR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Young Professional-II - 01
2. Young
Professional-I - 01
3. Technical
Assistant - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for NBFGR Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification:
1.
Young Professional-II - M.Sc./MCA/M. Tech in Computer
Science/Information Technology with first division or equivalent. Candidate
with graduation in engineering/mathematics/science with mathematics possessing
M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. qualification in computer science/Information Technology will
be preferred.
2.
Young Professional-I - B.Sc. (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Life Sciences)
with first division
3. Technical Assistant - Graduate
degree in Life Science/Biotechnology/Fisheries Science.
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2 - 21-45
years (age relation will be applicable as per govt. rules), (For
Post 3 - Maximum 35 years as on the date of interview
(Relaxation as per rule). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST;
3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST
PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Go through NBFGR official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for NBFGR Technical Assistant, Young
Professional-I & II:
Pay Scale:
2. Young
Professional-I - Rs. 15,000/- consolidated
3. Technical
Assistant - Rs. 12,000/- consolidated
Selection Procedure for NBFGR Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I & II:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for NBFGR Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I
& II Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read NBFGR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nbfgr.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
ICAR-National
Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
Important Dates for NBFGR
Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I & II Recruitment 2017:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 15.12.2017 at 10.00 Am
NBFGR Technical
Assistant, Young Professional-I & II Notification & Application Form
Link:
NBFGR Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click
Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
