Federal
Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017 announced at www.federalbank.co.in website. Federal
Bank Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2017 Released Official
Website at www.federalbank.co.in. Federal Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017:
Hello Aspirants!!! Federal Bank conducted examination for recruit of c9 Posts
in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting
for Federal Bank Officer Scale I Results 2017. For that reason here we are with
you to give the complete information about release date of Federal Bank Officer
Scale I results 2017.
Advertisements
Federal
Bank (Federal Bank) has announced exam results for Officer Scale I Posts.
Written Examination was held on Oct/Nov 2017. Interview/Document verification, Medical
Examination & Other Tests was held from Dec 2017 / Jan 2018. Appeared
candidates can check their result at below link…
|
Federal Bank Officer
Scale I Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Federal Bank
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.federalbank.co.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
25.12.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Oct/Nov 2017
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download Federal
Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download Federal Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017 must
visit the official website www.federalbank.co.in
2.
Find the Federal Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your Federal Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Federal Bank Officer Scale I Result 2017: Click Here
Federal Bank Officer Scale I Merit List 2017:
The
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 has released its notification. The board has a
total of various vacancies for the post of Officer Scale I. So, a huge number
of applicants had applied for this post. However, candidates had to meet
eligibility criteria, age limit. The mode of application was online. Cut off
marks is the base marks and it is a minimum mark a candidate must score to
qualify for further rounds.
Advertisements
Cutoff Details 2017 Federal Bank Officer Scale I:
Officer Scale I Result 2017 is provided only
to aspirants attended the exams. And, it is the board who prepares the Federal
Bank Officer Scale I Exam Results 2017 and the list is displayed clear with the
name of the candidate without any ambiguity. Based on the performance in the
exams the candidates can view the marks scored in each section.
Result Published Date for Federal Bank 04:
Federal
Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Federal Bank Vacancy at Various
posts. Interested candidates may apply by Federal Bank. .It is time to say
goodbye to all of your worried because if you are chosen for this Officer Scale
I in the Federal Bank. Candidates can download their Officer Scale I Scorecard
2017 Federal Bank with the release of the results.
Advertisements
Download Federal Bank Officer Scale I Merit List 2017
Who
are searching for Federal Bank Officer Scale I Exam Result 2017, also check
merit list & cut off from www.federalbank.co.in Website. Soon after
completing an exam, candidates become so impatient about their result that they
start finding it on the internet, so we thought to give all of them some
needful information about the Federal Bank Officer Scale I 217 Result.
