Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam Admit Card 2017 Download.
Allahabad High Court Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at www.uphc.cbtexam.in
Website. Additional Private Secretary have released the Hall Ticket for the
recruitment of Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Examination which will be held on
12/3/2017. Applied
candidates who are waiting for the admit card of Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam exam can download the hall ticket
now. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for Allahabad High
Court Stage-I Exam examination in step
by step process. Direct download link as given below in this page. Hall
Ticket/Admit card is an essential thing during the time of the exam. Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam Posts Exam Hall
Ticket contains details like Exam Date, Timings, and Venue.
Advertisements
Candidates
download the Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam written test Hall Ticket Online
Mode Only at the Official Website of www.uphc.cbtexam.in. The Allahabad High
Court organization will not send Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Hall Ticket to any individuals
personally. Applicants those who are not aware how to download the Hall Ticket
of Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam
Written Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s Proceed
on the Process of Stage-I Exam Admit
Card download. Candidates are required to download Allahabad High Court Hall
ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to
Exam Date. Therefore, aspirants can follow the below steps to download Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam easily.
|
Allahabad High Court
Stage-I Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Additional Private
Secretary
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.uphc.cbtexam.in
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
27.11.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Stage-I Exam Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
12/3/2017
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam admit Cards 2017
1.
Open the official website www.uphc.cbtexam.in
2.
Click on the ‘Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Call Letter 2017’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Admit Card 2017 Link: Click Here
Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Date:
Additional
Private Secretary is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding
recruitment examinations every year. Allahabad High Court has announced to
download the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Stage-I Exam. Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Examination which will be held on
12/3/2017, Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam Hall Ticket 2017
will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously updated their
personal and professional details in Allahabad High Court website.
Advertisements
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam 2017:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination.
Candidates can get more information about Exam pattern & also check Allahabad
High Court Syllabus from here. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should
check Allahabad High Court Exam syllabus which is helpful for your examination.
The Exam pattern of Allahabad High Court Written Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Allahabad High
Court Stage-I Paper has objective type question like
1. General Aptitude
and Reasoning,
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Knowledge.
Call Later Stage-I
Exam Allahabad High Court Exam 2017:
Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam Admit Card 2017.
On this page, we will go to provide the latest information about this
recruitment exam so keep in touch this page. The process to make application
form has successfully Manage until 12/3/2017. Now the recruitment cell will go
to generate online Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card
will provide one week prior to examination date and at a time to download you
must need to remember your Registration number and Date of Birth. If any
candidates are not able to download Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Admit Card 2017 they must need to
connect at official address with any proof of application form. Follow us to
get upcoming latest information of Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, merit
list, Cut off marks and much more.
Advertisements
Exam Notification 2017 for Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Posts:
The Allahabad High Court is scheduled to
conduct Stage-I Exam written exam on Stage-I Exam. A huge number of candidates who
are looking for the jobs applied for the Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam Recruitment. All the candidates
who had applied are searching for the Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam admit card as it is the crucial
document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll
number etc. Allahabad High Court Admit card is going to released Stage-I Exam. Candidates who had applied can Allahabad
High Court download Stage-I Exam hall
ticket from the direct link provided above.
Recruitment Notification for Allahabad High Court Stage-I Exam 2017:
Allahabad
High Court has given a big surprise to all Stage-I Exam Aspirants with an increase in the
number of vacancies. Allahabad High Court has informed that the tentative
vacancies in the official Allahabad High Court notification, AE. So, any
candidate with very sincere preparation can surely get a job in upcoming Allahabad
High Court Stage-I Exam 2017 Exam
itself. Allahabad High Court has provided facility to Check your Stage-I Exam Online Application Status,
Candidates can edit Stage-I Exam Online
Application and Take Print out of the Online Application.
