TNPSC
Group I Admit Card 2017 Download. TNPSC Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can
download at www.tnpsconline.com Website. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of TNPSC Group I Examination
which will be held on 13.10.2017,
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017. Applied candidates who are waiting for the
admit card of TNPSC Group I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this
page, explains how to download the admit card for TNPSC Group I examination in
step by step process. Direct download link as given below in this page. Hall
Ticket/Admit card is an essential thing during the time of the exam. TNPSC Group
I Posts Exam Hall Ticket contains details like Exam Date, Timings, and Venue.
Advertisements
Candidates
download the TNPSC Group I written test Hall Ticket Online Mode Only at the
Official Website of www.tnpsconline.com. The TNPSC organization will not send TNPSC
Group I Hall Ticket to any individuals personally. Applicants those who are not aware how to download the
Hall Ticket of TNPSC Group I Written Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by
step process. Let’s Proceed on the Process of Group I exam Admit Card download.
Candidates are required to download TNPSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date. Therefore,
aspirants can follow the below steps to download TNPSC Group I easily.
|
TNPSC Group I Exam
2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Tamil Nadu Public
Service Commission
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.tnpsconline.com
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
07.10.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Group I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
13.10.2017, 14.10.2017
& 15.10.2017
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download TNPSC
Group I admit Cards 2017
1.
Open the official website www.tnpsconline.com
2.
Click on the ‘TNPSC Group I Call Letter 2017’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
TNPSC Group I Admit Card 2017 Link: Click Here
TNPSC Group I Exam Date:
Tamil
Nadu Public Service Commission is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. TNPSC has announced to download
the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Group I Exam. TNPSC Group I Examination which
will be held on 13.10.2017,
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017, TNPSC Group I Hall Ticket 2017 will be
distributed only to the candidates, who had previously updated their personal
and professional details in TNPSC website.
Advertisements
Syllabus for TNPSC Group I Exam 2017:
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination. Candidates can
get more information about Exam pattern & also check TNPSC Syllabus from
here. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should check TNPSC Exam syllabus
which is helpful for your examination. The Exam pattern of TNPSC
Written Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The TNPSC
Group I Exam Paper has objective type question like
1. General Aptitude
and Reasoning,
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Knowledge.
Call Later Group I TNPSC Exam 2017:
TNPSC
Group I Admit Card 2017. On this page, we will go to provide the latest
information about this recruitment exam so keep in touch this page. The process
to make application form has successfully Manage until 13.10.2017, 14.10.2017
& 15.10.2017. Now the recruitment cell will go to generate online TNPSC Group
I Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card will provide one week prior to examination
date and at a time to download you must need to remember your Registration
number and Date of Birth. If any candidates are not able to download TNPSC Group
I Admit Card 2017 they must need to connect at official address with any proof
of application form. Follow us to get upcoming latest information of TNPSC Group
I Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, merit list, Cut off marks and much more.
Advertisements
Exam Notification 2017 for TNPSC Group I Posts:
The TNPSC is scheduled to conduct Group I
written exam on Group I. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the
jobs applied for the TNPSC Group I Recruitment. All the candidates who had
applied are searching for the TNPSC Group I admit card as it is the crucial
document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll
number etc. TNPSC Admit card is going to released Group I. Candidates who had
applied can TNPSC download Group I hall ticket from the direct link provided above.
Recruitment Notification for TNPSC Group I Exam 2017:
TNPSC
has given a big surprise to all Group I Exam Aspirants with an increase in the
number of vacancies. TNPSC has informed that the tentative vacancies in the
official TNPSC notification, AE. So, any candidate with very sincere
preparation can surely get a job in upcoming TNPSC Group I 2017 Exam itself. TNPSC
has provided facility to Check your Group I Online Application Status,
Candidates can edit Group I Online Application and Take Print out of the Online
Application.
