IBPS
Officer Scale-I Result 2017 announced at www.ibps.sifyitest.com website. IBPS Result,
Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2017 Released Official Website at www.ibps.sifyitest.com.
IBPS Officer Scale-I Result 2017: Hello Aspirants!!! Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection conducted examination for recruit of c9 Posts in various
centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS Officer
Scale-I Results 2017. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete
information about release date of IBPS Officer Scale-I results 2017.
Advertisements
The
IBPS Officer Scale-I Scorecard 2017 contains the marks of the candidate
obtained in the online examination/Written Examination. In addition to this, it
will display the Govt jobs sectional marks as well as overall marks of the
candidates achieved in the online examination/Written Examination. Candidates
can download their Officer Scale-I Scorecard 2017 IBPS with the release of the
results. So Candidates should stay in tuned with the official website in order
to obtain their IBPS Officer Scale-I Result Cut off Marks 2017.
|
IBPS Officer Scale-I
Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibps.sifyitest.com
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
06.10.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale-I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
09, 10, 16.09.2017
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download IBPS Officer
Scale-I Result 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download IBPS Officer Scale-I Result 2017 must visit the
official website www.ibps.sifyitest.com
2.
Find the IBPS Officer Scale-I Result 2017 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your IBPS Officer Scale-I Result 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
IBPS Officer Scale-I Result 2017: Click Here
IBPS Officer Scale-I Merit List 2017:
The
IBPS Recruitment 2017 has released its notification. The board has a total of various
vacancies for the post of Officer Scale-I. So, a huge number of applicants had
applied for this post. However, candidates had to meet eligibility criteria,
age limit. The mode of application was online. Cut off marks is the base marks
and it is a minimum mark a candidate must score to qualify for further rounds.
Advertisements
Cutoff Details 2017 IBPS Officer Scale-I:
Officer Scale-I Result 2017 is provided only
to aspirants attended the exams. And, it is the board who prepares the IBPS Officer
Scale-I Exam Results 2017 and the list is displayed clear with the name of the
candidate without any ambiguity. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view the marks scored in each section.
Result Published Date for IBPS 04:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification for the recruitment of
IBPS Vacancy at Various posts. Interested candidates may apply by Institute of
Banking Personnel Selection. .It is time to say goodbye to all of your worried
because if you are chosen for this Officer Scale-I in the IBPS. Candidates can
download their Officer Scale-I Scorecard 2017 IBPS with the release of the
results.
Advertisements
Download IBPS Officer Scale-I Merit List 2017
Who
are searching for IBPS Officer Scale-I Exam Result 2017, also check merit list
& cut off from www.ibps.sifyitest.com Website. Soon after completing an
exam, candidates become so impatient about their result that they start finding
it on the internet, so we thought to give all of them some needful information
about the IBPS Officer Scale-I 217 Result.
Result Date for IBPS Officer Scale-I Exam 2017
Get
IBPS Officer Scale-I Exam Marks here!!! The IBPS Written Exam held on 09, 10,
16.09.2017. Those aspirants who will participate in this examination for
getting job in this organization on Officer Scale-I Post they may check IBPS Officer
Scale-I Result 2017
