IBPS Officer Scale - I
Admit Card 2017 Download. IBPS Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download
at www.ibps.sifyitest.com Website. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of IBPS Officer Scale - I Examination which will be
held on 5th November 2017.
Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of IBPS Officer Scale - I
exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download
the admit card for IBPS Officer Scale -
I examination in step by step process. Direct download link as given below in
this page. Hall Ticket/Admit card is an essential thing during the time of the
exam. IBPS Officer Scale - I Posts Exam
Hall Ticket contains details like Exam Date, Timings, and Venue
Advertisements
Candidates
download the IBPS Officer Scale - I written
test Hall Ticket Online Mode Only at the Official Website of www.ibps.sifyitest.com.
The IBPS organization will not send IBPS Officer Scale - I Hall Ticket to any
individuals personally. Applicants those who are not aware how to download the
Hall Ticket of IBPS Officer Scale - I Written
Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s Proceed on the
Process of Officer Scale - I exam Admit
Card download. Candidates are required to download IBPS Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Therefore, aspirants can follow the below steps to download IBPS Officer Scale - I easily.
|
IBPS Officer Scale - I Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibps.sifyitest.com
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
19.10.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale - I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
5th November 2017
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download IBPS Officer Scale - I admit Cards 2017
1.
Open the official website www.ibps.sifyitest.com
2.
Click on the ‘IBPS Officer Scale - I Call
Letter 2017’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
IBPS Officer Scale - I Admit Card 2017 Link: Click Here
IBPS Officer Scale -
I Exam Date:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. IBPS has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Officer
Scale - I Exam. IBPS Officer Scale - I Examination
which will be held on 5th
November 2017, IBPS Officer Scale
- I Hall Ticket 2017 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had
previously updated their personal and professional details in IBPS website.
Advertisements
Syllabus for IBPS Officer Scale - I Exam 2017:
IBPS Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination. Candidates can
get more information about Exam pattern & also check IBPS Syllabus from
here. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should check IBPS Exam syllabus
which is helpful for your examination. The Exam pattern of IBPS
Written Exam Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The IBPS
Officer Scale - IExam Paper has objective type question like
1. General Aptitude
and Reasoning,
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Knowledge.
Call Later Officer
Scale - I IBPS Exam 2017:
IBPS
Officer Scale - I Admit Card 2017. On
this page, we will go to provide the latest information about this recruitment
exam so keep in touch this page. The process to make application form has
successfully Manage until 5th November 2017. Now the recruitment cell will go
to generate online IBPS Officer Scale -
I Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card will provide one week prior to examination
date and at a time to download you must need to remember your Registration
number and Date of Birth. If any candidates are not able to download IBPS Officer Scale - I Admit Card 2017 they must
need to connect at official address with any proof of application form. Follow
us to get upcoming latest information of IBPS Officer Scale - I Exam Date, Admit Card,
Result, merit list, Cut off marks and much more.
Advertisements
Exam Notification 2017 for IBPS Officer Scale - I Posts:
The IBPS is scheduled to conduct Officer Scale - I written exam on Officer Scale - I. A huge number of candidates
who are looking for the jobs applied for the IBPS Officer Scale - I Recruitment. All the
candidates who had applied are searching for the IBPS Officer Scale - I admit card as it is the
crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam
venue, roll number etc. IBPS Admit card is going to released Officer Scale - I. Candidates who had applied
can IBPS download Officer Scale - I hall
ticket from the direct link provided above.
Recruitment Notification for IBPS Officer Scale - I Exam 2017:
IBPS
has given a big surprise to all Officer
Scale - I Exam Aspirants with an increase in the number of vacancies. IBPS has
informed that the tentative vacancies in the official IBPS notification, AE.
So, any candidate with very sincere preparation can surely get a job in
upcoming IBPS Officer Scale - I 2017
Exam itself. IBPS has provided facility to Check your Officer Scale - I Online Application Status,
Candidates can edit Officer Scale - I Online
Application and Take Print out of the Online Application.
