Federal
Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017 announced at www.federalbank.co.in
website. Federal Bank Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2017 Released
Official Website at www.federalbank.co.in. Federal Bank Officer Scale I &
Clerk Result 2017: Hello Aspirants!!! Federal Bank conducted examination for
recruit of c9 Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates
are eagerly waiting for Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Results 2017.
For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about
release date of Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk results 2017.
Advertisements
The
Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Scorecard 2017 contains the marks of
the candidate obtained in the online examination/Written Examination. In
addition to this, it will display the Govt jobs sectional marks as well as
overall marks of the candidates achieved in the online examination/Written
Examination. Candidates can download their Officer Scale I & Clerk
Scorecard 2017 Federal Bank with the release of the results. So Candidates
should stay in tuned with the official website in order to obtain their Federal
Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result Cut off Marks 2017.
|
Federal Bank Officer
Scale I & Clerk Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Federal Bank
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.federalbank.co.in
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
13.10.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale I &
Clerk
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Aug/Sept 2017
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download Federal
Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result
2017 must visit the official website www.federalbank.co.in
2.
Find the Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017 will be
displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Federal Bank Officer Scale I &
Clerk Result 2017: Click Here
Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Merit List 2017:
The
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 has released its notification. The board has a
total of various vacancies for the post of Officer Scale I & Clerk. So, a
huge number of applicants had applied for this post. However, candidates had to
meet eligibility criteria, age limit. The mode of application was online. Cut
off marks is the base marks and it is a minimum mark a candidate must score to
qualify for further rounds.
Advertisements
Cutoff Details 2017 Federal Bank Officer Scale I &
Clerk:
Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. And, it is the board who
prepares the Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Exam Results 2017 and the
list is displayed clear with the name of the candidate without any ambiguity.
Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view the marks scored
in each section.
Result Published Date for Federal Bank 04:
Federal
Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Federal Bank Vacancy at Various
posts. Interested candidates may apply by Federal Bank. .It is time to say
goodbye to all of your worried because if you are chosen for this Officer Scale
I & Clerk in the Federal Bank. Candidates can download their Officer Scale
I & Clerk Scorecard 2017 Federal Bank with the release of the results.
Advertisements
Download Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Merit
List 2017
Who
are searching for Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Exam Result 2017,
also check merit list & cut off from www.federalbank.co.in Website. Soon
after completing an exam, candidates become so impatient about their result
that they start finding it on the internet, so we thought to give all of them
some needful information about the Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk 217
Result.
Result Date for Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk
Exam 2017
Get
Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Exam Marks here!!! The Federal Bank Written
Exam held on Aug/Sept 2017. Those aspirants who will participate in this
examination for getting job in this organization on Officer Scale I & Clerk
Post they may check Federal Bank Officer Scale I & Clerk Result 2017
