CICR
Recruitment 2017 2018 for 01 Young Professional-I Posts Download Application
Form CICR Young Professional-I Jobs Notification 2017 Released. CICR invites Walk
in Interview for appointment in following Young Professional-I post in Central
Institute for Cotton Research. Candidates are requested to Download Application
through Official website www.cicr.org.in. Prospective candidates will have to
before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the
process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline
registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation
charges, CICR pattern of examination, CICR Syllabus, CICR Question Paper, CICR Walk
in Date, CICR Result Date etc.
CICR Recruitment 2017 -
01 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization Name:
Central Institute for Cotton Research
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
01
Job Location:
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Latest
CICR Vacancy Details:
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
CICR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1.
Young Professional-I - 01
Eligibility Criteria
for CICR Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply CICR
Recruitment 2017
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 Years. The Upper age limit
is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with
Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for
Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will
be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CICR official Notification 2017 for
more reference
Pay Scale Details for CICR Young Professional-I:
Pay Scale: Rs.
15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure for CICR Young Professional-I:
Candidates will be
selected based on Interview
How to apply for CICR Young Professional-I Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates
advised to Download and read CICR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cicr.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised
venue (Address & Walk in Date
Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
ICAR
- Central Institute for Cotton Research, Regional Station,Maruthamalai Road,
Coimbatore - 641 003, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for CICR
Young Professional-I Recruitment 2017:
Date of
Walk in Interview: 10.10.2017 at 10:00 AM
CICR Young
Professional-I Notification & Application Form Link:
CICR Young Professional-I Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Related Post:-
--
