SSC NR Combined
Graduate Level (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017:
SSC
NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017 | Download SSC NR Combined
Graduate Level (Tier-I) Hall Ticket 2017 | SSC NR Combined Graduate Level
(Tier-I) Call Latter will be released. Download SSC NR hall ticket from http://sscnr.net.in
Advertisements
SSC NR Combined
Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam Date 2017:
SSC
NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017 released official website
to download the SSC NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Hall Ticket 2017.
Earlier Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has issued an advertisement
for recruitment of candidate for the post of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I)
on its official website at http://sscnr.net.in.
The SSC NR has invited
applications from eligible candidates for Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I)
Vacancies. The SSC NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Written Exam will be
held on August 2017. SSC NR Exam Admit card 2017 are going to be released
around 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date. Candidates visit SSC NR Official
website for downloading SSC NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Admit Card 2017
for Written Exam.
Advertisements
|
SSC NR Combined
Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Staff Selection
Commission Northern Region
|
|
Official Website:
|
http://sscnr.net.in
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Combined Graduate
Level (Tier-I)
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
August 2017
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
31 July 2017
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download SSC
NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) admit Cards 2017
1.
Candidates who want to download Admit Cards 2017 must visit the official
website http://sscnr.net.in
2.
Find the SSC NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Hall Ticket 2017 Link
3.
Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of
Birth for downloading the call letter.
4.
Now your Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
6.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Advertisements
Download SSC NR Combined
Graduate Level (Tier-I) Hall Ticket 2017 Details
i).
SSC NR Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Admit card which carries information on
the examination that is going to be conducted. The admit card will have
information on Name of the examination, Name of the candidates, Date and Venue
of Exam and general guidelines that are to be followed by the aspirants in the
exanimation hall and for entering into the Written Exam the admit card plays an
important role. The reporting time mentioned on the Admit card is prior to the
Start time of the test.
ii).
The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the
interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/
Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof
issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter
head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.