OIL Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result 2017 at OIL
OIL
Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result 2017 | Download OIL Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result, Cut-Off Marks, Merit List Interview Date 2017
Announced at the official website of Oil India Limited www.oileservice.oilindia.in.
Advertisements
OIL Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Cut Off 2017 at OIL
OIL
Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Exam Results 2017 announced. Here
there are the results of OIL Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) exam
which were held on Aug/Sept 2017 for Various Posts Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) posts.
A large numbers of candidates was applied
for this Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) vacancy and attend the Written
Exam on Aug/Sept 2017 at different examination centers and all of them are
eagerly waiting for OIL Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Results 2017. Now
the results of OIL Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Post are announced
at the official website of Oil India Limited www.oileservice.oilindia.in.
Candidates must carry their Application
Number/Registration
Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and Merit
list 2017.
Advertisements
OIL Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Oil India Limited
|
Official Website:
|
www.oileservice.oilindia.in
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Jr Ass t-I
(Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
Result Published Date:
|
23.08.2017
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download OIL Jr
Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result 2017
Candidates
who want to download OIL Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result 2017
must visit the official website www.oileservice.oilindia.in
Find
the OIL Jr Ass t-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Result 2017 Link
1.
Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
2.
Now your Result 2017 will be displayed.
3.
Download and Save your Result.
4.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
