AIIMS,
Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Admit Card 2017 Download. AIIMS, Raipur Admit
card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at www.aiimsraipur Website. All India
Institute Of Medical Science have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment
of AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Examination which will be held on
09.09.2017. Applied
candidates who are waiting for the admit card of AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse
Grade I & II exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains
how to download the admit card for AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II
examination in step by step process. Direct download link as given below in
this page. Hall Ticket/Admit card is an essential thing during the time of the
exam. AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Posts Exam Hall Ticket
contains details like Exam Date, Timings, and Venue.
Advertisements
Candidates
download the AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II written test Hall
Ticket Online Mode Only at the Official Website of www.aiimsraipur. The AIIMS,
Raipur organization will not send AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II
Hall Ticket to any individuals personally. Applicants those who are not aware
how to download the Hall Ticket of AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II
Written Exam 2017, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s Proceed
on the Process of Staff Nurse Grade I & II exam Admit Card download.
Candidates are required to download AIIMS, Raipur Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Therefore, aspirants can follow the below steps to download AIIMS, Raipur Staff
Nurse Grade I & II easily.
|
AIIMS, Raipur Staff
Nurse Grade I & II Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
All India Institute Of
Medical Science
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.aiimsraipur
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
30.08.2017
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Staff Nurse Grade I
& II Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
09.09.2017
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to download AIIMS,
Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II admit Cards 2017
1.
Open the official website www.aiimsraipur
2.
Click on the ‘AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Call Letter 2017’
link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Advertisements
AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Exam Date:
All
India Institute Of Medical Science is a recruiting body, having the main role
of holding recruitment examinations every year. AIIMS, Raipur has announced to
download the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Staff Nurse Grade I & II Exam. AIIMS,
Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Examination which will be held on 09.09.2017, AIIMS, Raipur
Staff Nurse Grade I & II Hall Ticket 2017 will be distributed only to the
candidates, who had previously updated their personal and professional details
in AIIMS, Raipur website.
Syllabus for AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II
Exam 2017:
AIIMS, Raipur Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination.
Candidates can get more information about Exam pattern & also check AIIMS,
Raipur Syllabus from here. Applicants who are preparing for Exam should check AIIMS,
Raipur Exam syllabus which is helpful for your examination. The Exam pattern of AIIMS, Raipur Written Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The AIIMS, Raipur Staff
Nurse Grade I & II Exam Paper has objective type question like
1. General Aptitude
and Reasoning,
2. General English
3. Numerical Aptitude
4. General Knowledge.
Advertisements
Call Later Staff Nurse Grade I & II AIIMS, Raipur Exam
2017:
AIIMS,
Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Admit Card 2017. On this page, we will go
to provide the latest information about this recruitment exam so keep in touch
this page. The process to make application form has successfully Manage until 09.09.2017.
Now the recruitment cell will go to generate online AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse
Grade I & II Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card will provide one week prior
to examination date and at a time to download you must need to remember your
Registration number and Date of Birth. If any candidates are not able to
download AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II Admit Card 2017 they must
need to connect at official address with any proof of application form. Follow
us to get upcoming latest information of AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I
& II Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, merit list, Cut off marks and much
more.
Exam Notification 2017 for AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade
I & II Posts:
The AIIMS, Raipur is scheduled to conduct Staff
Nurse Grade I & II written exam on Staff Nurse Grade I & II. A huge
number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the AIIMS, Raipur
Staff Nurse Grade I & II Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied
are searching for the AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II admit card as
it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding
exam venue, roll number etc. AIIMS, Raipur Admit card is going to released Staff
Nurse Grade I & II. Candidates who had applied can AIIMS, Raipur download Staff
Nurse Grade I & II hall ticket from the direct link provided above.
Advertisements
Recruitment Notification for AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse
Grade I & II Exam 2017:
AIIMS,
Raipur has given a big surprise to all Staff Nurse Grade I & II Exam
Aspirants with an increase in the number of vacancies. AIIMS, Raipur has
informed that the tentative vacancies in the official AIIMS, Raipur
notification, AE. So, any candidate with very sincere preparation can surely
get a job in upcoming AIIMS, Raipur Staff Nurse Grade I & II 2017 Exam
itself. AIIMS, Raipur has provided facility to Check your Staff Nurse Grade I
& II Online Application Status, Candidates can edit Staff Nurse Grade I
& II Online Application and Take Print out of the Online Application.
