The
Villupuram-Cuddalore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited Jobs 2017
2018 02 Manager (P&I) & (Vety.) Posts Download Application
at www.aavinmilk.com | Villupuram Aavin
Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download
Application Through Official website www.aavinmilk.com
| Villupuram Aavin Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam
Fee, Application Processes, Villupuram Aavin Admit Card Date, Villupuram Aavin
Exam Date, Villupuram Aavin Result Date and Villupuram Aavin Last Date Details
Given below Check before Applying
Villupuram Aavin 02 Manager
(P&I) & (Vety.) Recruitment 2017 at www.aavinmilk.com:
Organization Name:
The Villupuram-Cuddalore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union
Limited
Employment Category:
Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
02
Job Location:
Villupuram, Cuddalore
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Manager (P&I) & (Vety.) - 02
Eligibility Criteria
for Villupuram Aavin Manager (P&I) & (Vety.) Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
1.
Must possess a Degree in Vety. Science from a recognized University.
2.
Must have registered with Vety.Council.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should (For MBC/DNC/BC/SC/SCA/ST - Min 18 Years, Max No age limit),
(For OC - Min 18 years, Max 30 Years) Relaxation up to 10 years for differently
able candidates for all categories. The retirement age for above post is 58
year. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt.
Rules. Go through Villupuram Aavin official Notification 2017 for more
reference
Villupuram Aavin Manager
(P&I) & (Vety.) Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-
34800 + GP 4700/-
Villupuram Aavin Manager
(P&I) & (Vety.) Selection Procedure Syllabus,
Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Academic
Qualification, Oral Test
Villupuram Aavin Manager
(P&I) & (Vety.) Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
The Candidates belonging
to the OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay an Application and processing fee of
Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable) SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from payment of
application & processing fees
How to apply for Villupuram
Aavin Manager (P&I) &
(Vety.) Recruitment 2017:
Application format and other details such as qualifications prescribed
for the post, age and mode of selection are available in Website
www.aavinmilk.com. The filled in application, complete in all respects along
with Xerox copies of required documents and demand draft (if applicable) should
be sent to the “General Manager, Villupuram-Cuddalore District Cooperative Milk
Producers' Union Ltd., Vazhudhareddy, Kandamanadi (Po), Villupuram, PIN Code :-
605 401.” either by Registered post or by speed post.
Important Dates for Villupuram
Aavin Manager (P&I) & (Vety.) Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 12.07.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 09.08.2017
Villupuram Aavin Manager
(P&I) & (Vety.) Notification & Application Form Link:
Villupuram Aavin Manager Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Villupuram Aavin Manager Application
Form PDF: Click Here to Download
--
