Gujarat Public Service
Commission Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download GPSC Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through
official Website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Here we are updating all the GPSC
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question
Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The
Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Preliminary Exam, Main
written Exam & Interview
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam:
For
GPSC Exam centers refer the official website. Candidates who have selected in Written Test are eligible for the next
rounds. The
GPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure
of the Written Test. The Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions of
Different Sections. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I &
Class- II Pattern and Syllabus on this page
Advertisements
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam Pattern:
The
Exam pattern of GPSC
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam
has clearly mentioned on our website. The GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam
Paper has objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General
English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge
Advertisements
S. No
|
Subject
|
Marks
|
Time Duration
|
1
|
Part-1 General
Studies (Medium-Gujarati)
|
100
|
2 hours
|
2
|
Part-2 Engineering
Aptitude (Medium-English)*
|
100
|
3 hours
|
Civil Engineering
(Medium-English)*
|
500
|
S. No
|
Subject
|
Marks
|
Time Duration
|
1
|
Gujarati Language
(Medium-Gujarati)
|
100
|
2 hours
|
2
|
English Language
(Medium-English)
|
100
|
2 hours
|
3
|
Civil Engineering -I
(Medium-English)
|
200
|
3 hours
|
4
|
Civil Engineering
-II (Medium-English)
|
200
|
3 hours
|
5
|
Civil Engineering -II
(Medium-English)
|
200
|
3 hours
|
Total
|
|||
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Syllabus:
The GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Syllabus is provided
for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for GPSC
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the
Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam. The GPSC
Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for GPSC
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam is