Gujarat
Public Service Commission Exam 2017 2018 245 Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Posts Apply Online at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
| GPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates
can Apply Online Through Official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
| GPSC Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee,
Application Processes, GPSC Admit Card Date, GPSC Exam Date, GPSC Result Date
and GPSC Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
GPSC 245 Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Recruitment 2017 at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
Organization Name:
Gujarat Public Service Commission
Employment Category:
Gujarat Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
245
Job Location:
Gujarat
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-I (Road and Building Dept.) - 18
2.
Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-I (Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and
Kalpasar Dept.) - 20
3.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-I (Road and Building Dept) - 72
4.
Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-I (Narmada, Water Resources, Water
Supply and Kalpasar Dept) - 135
Eligibility Criteria
for GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification:
The
Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Technology
obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under
the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution
recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of
the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or posses an equivalent
qualification recognized by the Government
OR
The
Candidate must have Passed Section A and B in Civil Engineering of the
Institution Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata.
OR
The
Candidate shall possess a degree of Bachelor of Construction Technology / Five
year Diploma in Construction Technology awarded by CEPT University, Ahmedabad /
School of Building Science & Technology, Ahmedabad.
Provided
that the candidate who has appeared at a degree examination, the passing of
which would render him educationally qualified for the Examination mentioned in
sub-rule 1, but the result is not declared, shall also be eligible for
admission to the Preliminary Examination.
All
candidates who are declared qualified by the commission for appearing in the
Main Examination shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree
examination along with their application for the Main Examination. The
candidate who fails to produce proof of passing the degree examination shall
not be eligible for admission to Main Examination.
(2)
Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the
Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
(3)
Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Age Limit: (As on 31.03.2017)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 35 Years. Go through GPSC
official Notification 2017 for more reference
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Pay Scale
Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.
15600-39100/- OR Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.6600/- OR Rs.5400/-
GPSC Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Selection
Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Exam, Main
written Exam & Interview
GPSC Gujarat
Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC
Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to apply for GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I &
Class- II Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Go to GPSC careers page at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your
eligibility
3. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of GPSC Recruitment 2017 online
application form
Important Dates for GPSC
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Application: 17.07.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 02.08.2017
3. Date of Written
Examination: Sep/Oct 2017
GPSC Gujarat Engineering
Service, Class-I & Class- II Notification & Application Form Link:
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
--
