Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I Paper II Result 2017 at trb.tn.nic.in | Download TNTET Paper I Paper II
Result, Cut-Off Marks, Merit List Interview Date 2017 Announced at the official
website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test trb.tn.nic.in.
Advertisements
TNTET Paper I Paper II
Result 2017 at TNTET
TNTET
Paper I Paper II Exam Results 2017 announced. Here there are the results of TNTET
Paper I Paper II exam which were held on Paper I & Paper II for Various
Posts Paper I Paper II posts. A large numbers of candidates was applied for
this Paper I Paper II vacancy and attend the Written Exam on 29.04.2017 & 30.04.2017 at different examination centers and all of them are eagerly waiting for
TNTET Paper I Paper II Results 2017.
Now the results of TNTET Paper I Paper II
Post are announced at the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility
Test trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates must carry their Application Number/Registration
Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and Merit
list 2017.
Advertisements
TNTET Paper I Paper
II Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Tamil Nadu Teacher
Eligibility Test
|
Official Website:
|
trb.tn.nic.in
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Paper I Paper II
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
Result Published Date:
|
30.06.2017
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download TNTET
Paper I Paper II Result 2017
Candidates
who want to download TNTET Paper I Paper II Result 2017 must visit the official
website trb.tn.nic.in
Find
the TNTET Paper I Paper II Result 2017 Link
1.
Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
2.
Now your Result 2017 will be displayed.
3.
Download and Save your Result.
4.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Advertisements