NICL
Administrative officers phase I Result 2017 | Download NICL Administrative
officers phase I Result, Cut-Off Marks, Merit List Interview Date 2017
Announced at the official website of National Insurance Company Limited www.nicl.com.pk.
Advertisements
NICL Administrative
officers phase I Result 2017 at NICL
NICL
Administrative officers phase I Exam Results 2017 announced. Here there are the
results of NICL Administrative officers phase I exam which were held on June
2017 for Various Posts Administrative officers phase I posts.
A large numbers
of candidates was applied for this Administrative officers phase I vacancy and
attend the Written on June 2017 at different examination centers and all of
them are eagerly waiting for NICL Administrative officers phase I Results 2017.
Now the results of NICL Administrative officers phase I Post are announced at
the official website of National Insurance Company Limited www.nicl.com.pk.
Candidates must carry their Application Number/Registration Number, Date on
Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and Merit list 2017.
Advertisements
|
NICL Administrative
officers phase I Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
National Insurance
Company Limited
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.nicl.com.pk
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Administrative officers
phase I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written, Interview
|
|
Result Published Date:
|
13 June 2017
|
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download NICL Administrative
officers phase I Result 2017
Candidates
who want to download NICL Administrative officers phase I Result 2017 must
visit the official website www.nicl.com.pk
Find
the NICL Administrative officers phase I Result 2017 Link
1.
Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
2.
Now your Result 2017 will be displayed.
3.
Download and Save your Result.
4.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Advertisements