GSSSB
P.S.I Mode-2 Result 2017 | Download GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Result, Cut-Off Marks,
Merit List Interview Date 2017 Announced at the official website of Gujarat
Subordinate Service Selection Board https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
Advertisements
GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2
Result 2017 at GSSSB
GSSSB
P.S.I Mode-2 Exam Results 2017 announced. Here there are the results of GSSSB P.S.I
Mode-2 exam which were held on June 2017 for Various Posts P.S.I Mode-2 posts.
A large numbers of candidates was applied for this P.S.I Mode-2 vacancy and attend the Written on June 2017 at different examination centers and all of them are eagerly waiting for GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Results 2017. Now the results of GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Post are announced at the official website of Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates must carry their Application Number/Registration Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and Merit list 2017.
A large numbers of candidates was applied for this P.S.I Mode-2 vacancy and attend the Written on June 2017 at different examination centers and all of them are eagerly waiting for GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Results 2017. Now the results of GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Post are announced at the official website of Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates must carry their Application Number/Registration Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their results, Cut off Marks and Merit list 2017.
Advertisements
GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2
Exam 2017 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Gujarat Subordinate
Service Selection Board
|
Official Website:
|
https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
P.S.I Mode-2
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written, Interview
|
Result Published Date:
|
02 June 2017
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download GSSSB
P.S.I Mode-2 Result 2017
Candidates
who want to download GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Result 2017 must visit the official
website https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Find
the GSSSB P.S.I Mode-2 Result 2017 Link
1.
Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
2.
Now your Result 2017 will be displayed.
3.
Download and Save your Result.
4.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
Advertisements
