TNTET Job
Vacancy 2017 2018 Paper I, Paper II Posts
| Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application
Form | TNTET Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates
can Download Application Through Official website trb.tn.nic.in
| TNTET Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application
Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
TNTET Recruitment 2017
| Paper I, Paper II Exam Details:
Organization Name:
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)
Employment Category:
Tamilnadu Govt Exam
Total No. of Vacancies:
Various Posts
Job Location:
Tamilnadu
Eligibility Criteria
for TNTET Paper I, Paper II Exam 2017
Educational Qualification:
Eligibility to Write TET
Paper I:
Candidates
should possess the following prescribed qualifications to write the Teacher
Eligibility Test Paper I.
a.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma
in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the
Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their
certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a
Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as
Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired
Candidates) can write Paper I.
b.
Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the
current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in
the Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidates should successfully complete the
course in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce
D.E.Ed., Certificate during Certificate Verification; otherwise they shall not
be considered for the current year Government recruitment process. However they
will be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma
Certificate
c.
Visually impaired candidates are not eligible to write Paper I.
Eligibility to Write TET
Paper II:
Candidates
should possess the following prescribed qualifications to write the Teacher
Eligibility Test Paper II:
a.
Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with
Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and
Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of
the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders
issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a
Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
(B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate
Teacher can write Paper II. The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should
possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
b.
Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current
Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in
Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidates should successfully complete the course
in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce B.Ed.,
Certificate during Certificate Verification; otherwise they shall not be
considered for the current year Government recruitment process. However they
will be issued with TET certificate after producing B.Ed., Degree Certificate.
Selection Procedure for
TNTET Paper I, Paper II
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
TNTET Paper I, Paper II
Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for TNTET Paper I, Paper II Recruitment 2017:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Offline Mode:
1. Applications can be purchased
from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017
2. Hard Copies of the signed
application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v)
e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant
documents should be addressed to “(Address Mentioned in Official Notification)”
by post so as to reach us by 23.03.2017
Important Dates for TNTET
Paper I, Paper II Recruitment 2017:
1. Sale of Application: 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017
2. Last date for
Submission of Application: 23.03.2017
3. Date of Written
Examination: 29.04.2017 & 30.04.2017
TNTET Paper I, Paper II
Notification & Application Form Link:
TNTET Paper I, Paper II Official Notification
PDF: Click Here to Download
Prospectus , application sales centres and application receiving centres will be updated soon
--
