IBPS Job
Vacancy 2016 4122 Specialist Officers (SO) Posts
| Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | IBPS
Released Job Openings Notification 2016
Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website
www.ibps.in | IBPS Syllabus, Admit Card,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date
Details Given below Check before Applying
IBPS Recruitment 2016 |
Specialist Officers (SO) Job Vacancies Details::
Organization Name:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Employment Category:
Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
4122
Job Location:
All Over India
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
Post Code 01 I.T. Officer (Scale-I) - 335
Post Code 02 Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) - 2580
Post Code 03 Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) - 65
Post Code 04 Law Officer (Scale I) - 115
Post Code 05 HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) - 81
Post Code 06 - Marketing Officer (Scale I) - 946
Eligibility Criteria
for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification:
(As on 02.12.2016)
Post
Code 01 I.T. Officer (Scale-I) - a) 4 year Engineering/
Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information
Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate
Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics &
Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information
Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Post
Code 02 Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) - 4 year Degree
(graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/
Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing &
Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural
Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/
Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
Post
Code 03 Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) - Post Graduate Degree
in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post
graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree
(graduation) level
Post
Code 04 Law Officer (Scale I) - A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and
enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
Post
Code 05 HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) - Graduate and Full time
Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management
/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
Post
Code 06 - Marketing Officer (Scale I) - Graduate and Full time
MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
with specialization in Marketing *
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2016)
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should be between Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a
candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1986 and not later than
01.11.1996 (both dates inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years
for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years
for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of
India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per
Govt. Rules. Go through IBPS official Notification 2016 for more reference
Selection Procedure for
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO)
Selection Procedure: Online Examination, Interview
IBPS Specialist Officers
(SO) Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC
Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD)
Application Fee is - Nil
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Syllabus & Exam
Pattern 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website www.ibps.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill Required details
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2016 online
application form
Important Dates for IBPS
Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2016:
1. Date
of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 21.05.2016
2. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 16.11.2016
3. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 02.12.2016
4. Payment
of Application Fees- Online 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
5. Download
of Call letter for Examination After 16.01.2017
6. Online
Examination (Tentative dates) - 28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
7. Declaration
of result status of examination (CWE) 16.02.2017
8. Download
of call letters for Interview After 24.02.2017
9. Conduct
of Interview March 2017
10. Provisional
Allotment On or after 01.04.2017
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Notification | Online Application Form Link:
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO)
Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Online
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
-
