GPSC Job
Vacancy 2016 72 I.C.T. Officer Posts
| Gujarat Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | GPSC
Released Job Openings Notification 2016
Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website
www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in | GPSC
Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration
Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
GPSC Recruitment 2016 |
I.C.T. Officer Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Employment Category:
Gujarat Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:
72
Job Location:
Gujarat
Name of
the Post & No of Vacancies:
1.
I.C.T. Officer - 72
Eligibility Criteria
for GPSC I.C.T. Officer Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification:
Candidates
who have completed Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics and
Communication Engineering / Technology, Master Degree of Computer Application
or Master of Science (IT) or equivalent from a recognized
Institute are Eligible to apply GPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit:
Candidate’s
Age Limit Should not exceed 37 Years. Go through GPSC official Notification
2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.
9300 - 34800/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for
GPSC I.C.T. Officer
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
GPSC I.C.T. Officer
Exam Fee Details:
Application Fee:
For General/OBC Candidates
Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates
(ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
GPSC I.C.T. Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016:
How to apply for GPSC I.C.T. Officer Recruitment 2016:
Candidates
satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below
to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on GPSC I.C.T. Officer Recruitment 2016
4.
Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5.
Fill required details
6.
Submit the application & Make Payments
7.
Take a print out of GPSC Recruitment 2016 online
application form
Important Dates for GPSC
I.C.T. Officer Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for
Submission of Online Application: 01.11.2016
2. Last date for
Submission of Online Application: 21.11.2016
3. Date of Written
Examination: Dece/January 2017
GPSC I.C.T. Officer
Notification | Online Application Form Link:
GPSC I.C.T. Officer Official
Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
GPSC I.C.T. Officer Online
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Related Post:-
-